members reaction

After the concert's electrifying energy, we returned to the dorm, our hearts still racing from the performance. As we settled in, the familiar camaraderie among Stray Kids filled the room, like a warm hug after a long day.

Feeling the comfort of our shared space, I took a deep breath and decided to reveal something that had been on my mind. The curious eyes of my fellow members turned towards me, encouraging me to share.

"Guys, there's something I've been wanting to tell you," I began, my voice a mix of nerves and determination.

Their attention was fully on me, their expressions a blend of curiosity and support. "Go on, Y/N," Chan said with a friendly smile.

Summoning my courage, I admitted, "I can actually hear people's thoughts. It's something I can't control, and it can be a bit overwhelming."

Surprised gasps and intrigued looks filled the room. Yet, it was Seungmin's reaction that stood out – he seemed entirely unsurprised, his face calm and understanding.

"You mean you can hear what people are thinking?" Hyunjin asked, his voice a mixture of astonishment and curiosity.

I nodded, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders as I continued, "Yes, that's right. Sometimes it's a lot to handle."

Changbin's playful grin appeared. "So, you've been eavesdropping on our inner conversations?"

Felix chimed in, laughter in his voice. "Looks like we can't keep any secrets from Y/N!"

Seungmin, with his calm demeanor, spoke up, "I already knew. Y/N told me."

Yes only he can help me when I can't control my powers . His presence is a shield to me from all the thoughts out there.

The room fell into a brief hush, followed by surprised murmurs. Seungmin's response was met with a chorus of raised eyebrows and surprised looks.

Changbin, always quick to lighten the mood, teased Seungmin, "Oh, so you were in on the secret?"

Felix playfully joined in. "Seems like Seungmin is Y/N's partner in crime."

Seungmin's cheeks turned a gentle shade of pink, and he smiled shyly. As the teasing continued, his presence felt like an anchor, reminding me that I had someone who understood.