crowd

I decided to buy something from nearby store...out into the public on my own. As I walked through the bustling streets, the sounds of the city surrounded me. But then, something unexpected happened. I began to hear people's thoughts in my mind, a jumble of voices that became louder and louder. It felt like my head was going to burst, and a sharp headache pierced through me.

I clutched my head in pain, sinking to the ground. It was overwhelming, the thoughts crashing into me like waves. I covered my ears in a desperate attempt to block out the noise.

It was overwhelming, like a thousand voices in my head, and I felt like I was about to collapse.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle it anymore, someone reached out and caught me. To my surprise, it was Seungmin.

He looked at me with concern and said, "You okay?" I nodded, too stunned to speak.

Seungmin didn't know my secret, but in that moment, he was my hero. He helped me regain my balance, I looked at him and saw Seungmin's worried face, his eyes full of concern. He understood, somehow. His presence alone seemed to create a shield around me, the thoughts fading into the background. The pain started to go away, replaced by a sense of calm.

"It's going to be okay," Seungmin reassured me, his voice like a lifeline.

As he spoke, the noise in my mind quieted down until there was nothing but silence. The pain vanished completely, as if he had the power to take it away with just his presence.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized what had just happened. Same thing I read in book about a soulmate, someone who could ease the pain caused by my power. In that moment, I knew that Seungmin was that person.

"Thank you," I managed to say, my voice shaky.