"Which would have been what exactly?"

I smiled up at him before taking him all the way in, making him groan. I popped him out of my mouth, licking the top I could taste his pre cum before putting him back in again, hitting the back of my throat.

"Ohh Fuck. Baby, that feels amazing." He rested his hand on the top of my head.

I continued pumping my hand, following the same motions as my mouth until he warned me he was coming and I felt his warm liquid shoot into my mouth.

Sitting up, I saw Silas pulling up to a red light. As soon as the car came for a stop, Silas pulled me into a rough kiss, making me moan.

I was seconds away from climbing onto his lap and taking him right here on the streets when the sound of horns filled the early morning air, making both of us stop and laugh. "I can't wait until we're alone again." Silas groaned, giving me one last kiss before I sat back down in my seat. "Now buckle, I'm not moving until you do."

I smiled. Grabbing the seat belt, I latched it and he started driving again.

"You're so naughty, Sweetness."

*******

We arrived at a private airport a little while later. A big airplane was waiting for us with a lot of security standing watch. Silas and I got out, I was about to grab my bags but he beat me to it.

"Any weapons?"

"No. My clothes and the other bag is equipment." I replied, honestly.

He nodded, gave me a kiss on my lips and led me up the stairs and up into the airplane with Bec and a few others following close behind.

Silas held my hand as we walked over towards the others. Sofia smiled when she saw us and got up, giving me a welcoming hug. "It's nice to see you again."

"Same. We didn't really get to chat yesterday."

"No but we have plenty of time to get to know one another this week."

I gave her a warm smile and nodded. As I've heard, Sofia was sweet and someone you wouldn't expect to be a mafia boss's daughter or now wife.

I had no doubt that she could hold her own though.

Silas still had a hold of my hand and led me over to our seats.

"Old man." Nico teased as we sat beside him.

"Pshhh. I'll take you on any day, Son."

I smiled at these two as they teased one other back and forth. I could tell they were close and had a good relationship which was actually quite sweet to see.

"Daniella." Aaron said, nodding my way.

"Good Morning, Aaron."

"Would you like a mimosa?"

"No thank you, I don't drink."

"Would you like me to make you a virgin one ma'am?" An older woman asked who I assumed was a stewardess.

"Yes. That would be great, thank you."

"I'll be right back with those."

After we took off and up in the air the stewardess came back, handing everyone their drinks. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Sir, your drink." Silas took his drink. "I'll be back with everyone's breakfast. Ma'am, Mr. Silas said you liked scrambled eggs?"

"Yes."

"Perfect."

After she left I looked over at Silas who was already smiling proudly. He placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb back and forth as I took a sip of my drink.