"the nurse informed me that she only passed out and she's alright also the lady who admitted her had payed the bill."

"When I opened the door, I couldn't control my emotions, she was alright. she was looking at the ceiling. I was happy that she's alright, but don't know why I was crying. I was feeling strange around her, something unusual, like she wasn't the same Y/n I knew."

"I went near her and called her. she looked at me. and the first thing I saw was her eyes. I stumbled at first."

"I still remember her those eyes, the eyes which were holding softness, cuteness, kindness, positivity, purity, love, affection were dark. no emotions. for the first time i was scared, even I was shaking. I was scared only by seeing her eyes. I never ever saw her like that. I was feeling like I was seeing the whole opposite version of Y/n."

"how are you? Are you feeling better? should I call-" "let's go" she cut me off and said that coldly after turning her gaze towards the ceiling again.

"for the first time in my life I felt crying bcz of Y/n. we returned to our home and in the whole ride she was silent and her stare was focused on the road not even glancing at anything. I was feeling weird and strange."

"And after two days she shifted to her new home. she didn't talk to me in those 2 days. I was wondering what's wrong with her, but after time passed I lost my old Y/n. I just completely lost her."
she said all at once like she was telling everything to the space.

Everyone was confused and trying to understand what she said.

"We- We didn't know that. but why did she become like this only in a single night? Isn't it a bit strange?" Jin asked.

"I- I ju- I just don't know. why and how she became like this." Tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"But if she's an army, why is she hiding this?" Jimin asked.

"There might be some problems or she wants to make it private." Namjoon replied.

"He's right Jimin. We can never know about anyone only through Social Media." Yoongi said.

"Oh.. so you are here too? I thought only Sara, me, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and J-hope hyung are here" He said raising his eyebrows.

"SHUT UP. YOU. ARE. REALLY. DRUNK. IS THIS A TIME FOR BICKERING? SERIOUSLY JIMIN???" Jin said being angry on his little makanae.

"Are you for real?? hyung look at them!! they both haven't utter a single word. what will you say about them? like seriously? Am I only visible to you?? look still they aren't even glancing anywhere." Jimin said and turned to other side.

Jin shook his head and turned to the duo who aren't even glancing.

"You both!" He looked at them in his is it a joke look.

They turned to him. "What? What do you want?" They both asked at the same time completely unaware what happened just now.

"Are you both even listening?? What do I want?? Mr Kim Taehyung and Mr Jeon Jungkook, Let me clear one thing. You both weren't listening to us. May I know in which dream you both were?"

"Uh? What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked not knowing what he's talking about. he was completely out of this situation.

"Huh? What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked with the same reaction.

"Are you kidding me?? I mean were you guys daydreaming?" Jin asked.

"Hy.. Hyung Actu-" "Sara is it you?" Taehyung was about to say something but cut off by Jimin who had a frame in his hand.