Prologue: Cinthia

Cinthia was spending her day normally. She was guarding the queen at all her royal meetings and normal stuff.

"Well then Cinthia, now you can go back home. Your shift is over." Queen Melissa Mentioned.
"Yes my queen," Cinthia replied and left the palace. This time, she went back to her home through the forest. It was a small shortcut she had found as a kid yet she never really used it because even as she was going home, people on the street would still ask her for help, So she ceased to use it multiple years ago when she was fifteen years old and started working for the queen. "Come on Cinthia, you are twenty years old. You are an adult not a child," She whispered to herself as she stepped into the forest.

It was quiet in there except for the occasional rustle of the bushes or animals that ran by. The forest had trees with leaves that looked beautiful in candlelight. they were different shades of green and orange. Suddenly, she snapped out of her daydream. She heard a quiet clanking noise and reached for her sword."Who's there !?" She yelled out. Until she tripped. She was standing on a sword ! She stood up, brushed the dust off her armor and picked up the sword.

The moment she touched it, it glowed a light blue. It was extremely heavy, but after she struggled a bit and lifted it, It became as light as a feather. She did a few slashes with it and then decided that it was getting cold so she should go home.

When she got home she looked around and then set the sword against one of the walls. She then changed from her armor into some more comfortable clothing. She was now wearing long brown leather pants, some comfortable brown leather shoes and a leather jumper with some string to tie it up at the collar.