The Thief

Helloooooo anyways yes I finally finally doing a zhongven wattpad, this cover took 5 hours, so pls support my poor hands anyways yeah enjoy, btw make sure to support my other books, in my pfp. Enjoyyyyy😎💅

*Zhongli pov*

I'm just sitting on a table near my room just drinking tea....every king needs a rest....and a queen....but I'm not focusing in those love matters, I have to deal with the kingdom's problems....as I look at the window of my lovely kingdom liyue, I think about my ex-princess....guizhong....I think about the recent report about a month ago...the kingdom mondstadt has ended war...but sadly all the people have died and the ruler left...

: Hmph that type of ruler should learn how to be one....*I hold a file*...hm? What's this ningguang?

Ningguang: *she kneels down Infront of zhongli*oh it's about a report of Thief robbing an instrument store stealing a lire from mondstadt... it's really rare, and the thief is really good at hiding and escaping....so we might need your help, our king....

: ....fine.. i will handle it... Make sure to get some guards to surround the thief *I walk of as I sigh* (time for some dirty work....)

*Add ins*🙊

I head to the exit of the liyue castle...as I looked at the guards who were noticing my stare... I'm don't usually go out especially during a crisis, but when I do, that means the situation has gone... serious..plus there are too many reportings..

"You...what Is your report? I believe you know something about the situation?" I asked the guard as they bowed down... sweating...on this hot weather.

"I-i..gender of thief is male..no no!...female... it's... unknown....but...we know that the thief is from mondstadt and...he stole the holy lire...and...has anemo powers....." The guard explained as I looked at the direction of liyue.

"...last seen? Where?" I asked as the guard stood up then pointed to the west.

"West the entrance of liyue your Majesty!" The guard told me as I walked there...then I stopped as I turned too all the guards.

"That thief have possibly left the area by now... Look around...I want all of you to look for thief this instant.." as I said that, the guards followed then left to deal with the situation...

("... it's him.......im sure of it") I thought to myself...with a little smile.

*Venti pov: before the chaos*

I needed the lire back, I came too liyue...the war ended months ago...I came back woke up from a coma at that time...I'm weak..I hated it!...but by the time I risen...I lost my people...and my lire...the city my only friend..told me to protect.. friend.....wait that blockhead still here right?...I have been in a coma for so long...I wonder if he is doing ok?... But anyway as I walked in the streets of liyue..I passed by a music store.. feeling the presence of the lire...I entered the store.

"H-hello...miss...how much is this lire?" I asked wearing a raged black hood , nothing underneath...as I looked at the woman's...a young blonde child held her sleeve..

"Ohh it's not for sale.. it's a relic from mondstadt...we can't just give it away... it's the last of it's kind...sorry..." She bowed...but then..I was slowly filled with raged...as I looked at her with mad eyes.