Chapter 10: Return to Gamindustri

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan-based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki (R.I.P).

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Return to Gamindustri!

Location: Shounen City - Sato Residence

Time: 11:00PM

That night, at the house of Max and Lillian Sato, there were several individuals who were sound asleep in several different rooms: such as Rachel in her old bedroom, her two parents in their own room, Neptune and the other CPUs in the guest room, ...

That night, at the house of Max and Lillian Sato, there were several individuals who were sound asleep in several different rooms: such as Rachel in her old bedroom, her two parents in their own room, Neptune and the other CPUs in the guest room, and finally, there was Azure Nile, who was currently sleeping on the couch in the living room, with both of his arms behind his head with his feet laid up on the couch (his boots were off to the side, as well as his blue backpack) as he was snoring extremely lightly.

Azure: ZZZ... ZZZ...

Just then, the spirit of Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon appeared right beside the sleeping Azure with both of his arms behind his head.

Silver: "Well, this was one interesting day, wouldn't you say, Siege?"

Unfortunately for Silver, the half-human duelist ignored the spirit as he was still snoring rather lightly.

Azure: ZZZ... ZZZ... ZZZ...

Although he was a little bit irritated by his refusal to wake up, Silver merely let out a small sigh.

Silver: *Sigh* "C'mon, dude. I can sense that you're still awake in your mind. Stop playing with me."

Contrary to his appearance and the sound of his snoring, Azure was still technically awake as he chose to communicate with his ace monster through telepathy.

Azure: (Aw, c'mon, Silver, cut me some slack. I've used enough of my magical prowess to do a lot of things today. Can't you just let me rest for tonight?)

Silver: "Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry, man."

Azure: (Naw, it's cool. But about what you said earlier about how interesting today was, I have to agree with you on that. From introducing the game of Duel Monsters to four goddesses from an entirely different world and then having an intense duel with my best friend, I'd say today was a pretty productive day.)

Silver nodded to his duelist's words and then looked out the nearest window to get a glimpse of the night sky, with the full moon glowing amidst the starry night sky.