Chapter 5: Wind and Ice Collision! Blanc vs Vert!

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Chapter 5: Wind and Ice Collision! Blanc vs Vert!

Location: Azure's House

Time: 9:00AM

Outside of Azure's home, there was a crimson red 2009 Honda DN-01 that was parked outside, as the person riding the bike got off and looked at the house with a smile on their face.

???: This oughta be interesting...

The person then walked up to the front door.

After the Duel between Neptune and Noire had concluded, everyone went back inside of Azure's house as they were all relaxing in the living room area.

Neptune stretched out as she was exhausted from her Duel with Noire.

Neptune: Aw man, that was such a great game.

Vert took a sip of her tea, as she looked at Neptune with a smile.

Vert: I must say, you both were able to play flawlessly in that last Duel.

Neptune just chuckled at Vert's complement. Blanc, who was sitting on the couch alongside Vert, looked at Noire with a slight smile on her face.

Blanc: Noire. Even though you may have lost, it was a very good Duel.

Noire: Thanks, Blanc. Although, to be honest, I had a feeling things weren't gonna go in my favor.

Vert: Well, I don't necessarily think this counts as a massive loss for you. After all, it was your first time playing Duel Monsters, I'm sure that everyone makes a few mistakes every now and then.

Noire: Hmm... I guess you're right.

As the four girls all thought about what might happen next, they all suddenly heard a knock on the front door.

Neptune: Huh? Who could that be?

Blanc: Who knows?

Noire: Well, I think it'd be rude of us to just ignore whoever that person is.

Vert just giggled at how Noire was taking the situation.

Vert: My, how considerate of you, Noire.

Blanc: But wait, if memory serves, this isn't even our house.

Noire: Oh... right.

Then, the person who was knocking on the door decided to use the doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

Noire: H-Hold on, I'm coming!

As Noire finally made her way to the door, she opened it and she was immediately greeted by a rather interesting individual.

???: Hey there! Mind if I ask you a question?

Noire: Umm... Sure.

???: Thanks... do you know a guy named Azure Nile?

Noire gasped at the question this person had asked her.

Back inside his bedroom, Azure was currently laying on his bed, watching an episode of Legends of the Hidden Temple on his 70-inch, plasma widescreen TV hanging up on the wall. [1]