Chapter 1: Introduction to Duel Monsters

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Chapter 1: Introduction to Duel Monsters

Location: Planeptune Basilicom

Time: 11:00am

It was a rather peaceful day in the city of Planeptune, and no one took full advantage of this time of peace than the CPU of Planeptune herself, Neptune.

Neptune was a girl who had short lilac hair with bangs that reached down to her collar bone and purple eyes. In her hair, she wore white hair-clips in the shape of D-pads and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it and a short sleeved mini hoodie with blue and purple lining around the sleeves and the hood. The hoodie is closed by a button emblem with a large N in the middle and has two strings that look like controller plugs. Underneath, she wore a dark purple dress lined with light purple which zips up from the front and has pockets on both sides along with white lining along the bottom. Her socks are light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops and her shoes are purple and blue with an N on them.

As she laid in her bed and let out a huge yawn, it was very evident that Neptune was bored. VERY bored.

For the past few months, Neptune was just lounging around in her basilicom playing video games and eating pudding for weeks on end. And when she wasn't doing that, she was forced to go out and finish quests at the Guild by her oracle, Histoire or her younger sister, Nepgear. 

The purple-haired CPU began letting out a small sigh of boredom. 

Chores? Check.

Movies? Check.

Video Games? Check.

Quests? Check.

Pudding? Check-a-Rooney.

Neptune: (Okay, it’s official, I… have absolutely nothing else to do today.)

Slouching even more on her bed, she decided to take a nap to help pass the time. 

Neptune: *Yawn* I really wish… there would be something fun to do. 

As she closed her eyes to let the sleep of boredom overtake her… She heard a mysterious voice that she was unfamiliar with calling out to her.

Can… Hear… Me…?

That was weird. She could’ve sworn she heard someone calling her name, but she looked around her room to find that no one was there. To her, it must’ve just been the wind or something.

Can You Hear Me?!! Hello?!!

She heard it again, only this time it was a bit more clear. She could make out that the voice belonged to someone unfamiliar to her, and it sounded like a young man. 

Neptune quickly got up out of her bed and began to follow the source of the voice, which was echoing all throughout the Basilicom, where she quickly ran out of her bedroom and rushed out of the Basilicom and onto the large balcony. 

Neptune: What's going on? HEEEEYYYY!!! HELLO?!!! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!!!

After a few minutes of her looking around to try and find the source of the mysterious voice, she immediately shrugged it off and decided to head back into the Basilicom.