I'm unsure of when I fell in love with the Kings exactly. I watched them so much in my junior year of high school that it could have been long before they stole me out of calculus class. I know that I have loved Dominic since I was a small child. I cannot believe I didn't realize who he was in junior year. If I had, maybe we could have had more time together. That doesn't matter though, because now we have a lifetime together. Assuming we all live through this war with the man who raised my frosty Fox King.

"I love you, Ryder," I tell him, letting him see the love I have for him in my eyes.

"I love you too, Natalie," he replies before kissing me. It's not his normal kiss, no, this one I feel soul-deep. There is so much love in his kiss that I have to have him inside me. Now.

I sit my mug on the tiny side table before I pull him to me against the window. My hands travel down his to the gray sweatpants and push them down his legs. He breaks our kiss, stepping back so I can squat down to pull them completely off him.

When I stand back up, he removes Callum's black hoodie from my body. He kisses me again, shoving me against the window. I wrap my legs around his waist, wanting more of him. He places his hands underneath my butt to give me leverage while lining his long cock with my entrance. I sink into him slowly. I moan, leaving both our lips in unison.

"Fuck, you're so tight and wet this morning," he groans.

"Just shut up and fuck me," I groan in reply.

"Yes ma'am," he says with a smirk before devouring my mouth, then pistons his hips. I cry out in ecstasy as he wrecks me up against the window. It feels so cool against the heated skin of my back and butt cheeks.

Sweat is breaking out across my body, his skin heating mine while we work together to bring each other to climax. When my orgasm hits, I cry out, milking him with my body and bringing him with me, a loud groan escaping his lips.

We stay pressed up against the window for a while, panting, Ryder's head resting on my shoulder. When we have our breathing and heartbeats under control, he kisses my shoulder and then sets me down. Just when my feet hit the floor, Ryder cusses in German.

I arch a questioning brow at him. He bends down and then stands with the hoodie in hand. He swiftly pulls it over my head. "I think the Chaos Boys just saw your bare ass." A blush creeps up my cheeks in embarrassment. He tugs his sweatpants back on. "If it makes you feel better, though, so did Dom."

I pinch his nipple. "That only makes it minutely better, asshole," I snarl at him before moving away from the window and heading to my room to get dressed for a day of training the Chaos Boys.

👑👑👑

The boys weren't kidding when they said Jase was a natural shot with a gun. This boy was meant for combat, I think. "The groupings are very close together, but why the crotch?" I ask the blonde kid, who just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know," he mutters, "I was picturing my uncle." Red flags fly up in my mind about those words. I want to ask him about that, however, I can tell the kid isn't ready to elaborate further on the subject as I watch him reload the clip of the .9mm handgun.

He reloads, aiming directly for the head this time, the cluster where the bullet hits is grouped even closer together. The first cluster was about four centimeters apart. This time it's barely one centimeter apart, dead center, right between the eyes.

"This uncle you're picturing, is he alive or dead?" I ask after he sets the gun down. "Alive, but in prison." Jase is very succinct in his answers. "Which prison?" I ask and he tells me. I don't show what I'm thinking, but I will discuss what to do with this uncle who has hurt this kid. You don't wish this kind of death on just anyone, and the fact Jase shot the genitals tells me a lot.

Actions and body language tell you more than words ever can. Tongues lie.

I get a text from Jaxson saying he is ready to test the kid on the rifle while Tee sends the other one my way. Ryder and Etienne are sparring with the boys to see what skills they possess and what needs to be worked on. Jaxson and I are assessing their skills with guns, while Callum will evaluate their skills and knowledge of knives.

"It's time to switch, Jase," I say loudly so that he can hear me through his ear muffs as he sets the hand aside and reloads the clip for his friend.

"How long have all you boys been together? You all seem very close," I ask, curious to see how alike they are to my Kings.

"Since elementary and 6th grade when Arson joined. I follow Carley around like a lost puppy, just like Ransom does. Ran is protective of her. He threatened to kill me if I ever hurt Carley. I believed him, and still do," the auburn-headed boy replies.

Jaxson notices the soft expression on my face, so I mouth. The kid is in love, with him. Jaxson gives me a nod since he is already smiling with Morticia slung across his back by a neon pink strap that overly bright across his black v-neck shirt.

"How'd it go?" Carson asks his friend, who pulls up the paper to show him. Etienne comes up behind me, hugging me close to his large body.

Carson whistles when he looks. "Hope you weren't picturing me while shooting. These are tight," he jokes with a smile. It's easy to imagine why these boys follow his twin around if she looks anything like him, especially with his medium brown hair and smiling baby blue eyes.

Jase snorts. "You're good. You well know it wasn't you I was picturing, idiot. Have you heard from Moon Bear today?"

Carson retorts, "Yeah, I know who you were picturing." He shakes his head. "She said something about since we are all gone, she can now read her teenage witch book in peace." He jokes about her fascination with witches, and Jase's expression changes from angry to smitten.

His twin? Jaxson mouths to me while the boys are talking. Seems so, I mouth back with a smile.

"Alright, Jasey poo, let's go test your sniping skills. This is one isn't cut out for it," he says, draping an arm around Carson, who just shrugs. "He can hit what he is aiming at, but the grouping was spread wide with constant adjusting. Maybe Tee will have better luck with the kid, gra."

"Just come give me a kiss and then leave Jaxi," I say teasingly, wetting my bottom lip.

Jaxson's head tilts back with a groan. "That's not fair, gra. When you do that, I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours," Jaxson says. He walked to me and pulled me flush against his lean muscular body, out of a chuckling Etienne's arms. Jaxson has a dancer's body. It all makes sense now why he is agile since I watched him dance on stage at the strip club. Jaxson used to do gymnastics on top of competitive dancing.

"Not with the kids present," I breathe. My voice turns husky with lust. "But it is your night tonight, so you do that with me then."

He chuckles under his breath. "Oh baby, I will do that so much more. You will not get much sleep tonight."

I lean even closer. "Sounds like fun," I say against his lips.

We kiss, standing there until we are both breathless. The two boys did not pay us any attention talking amongst themselves.

"Alright, we better get a move on," Etienne says, clearing his throat and adjusting his jeans in the front slightly.

I smile, moving back away from Jaxson and into Etienne arms once again. "You're right, Tee. Foxy will get angry at us if we mess up his plans." I lean into Etienne's warm powerful body. The sweat that was coating his skin had dried. I slid my fingers up his washboard abs from the band of his mesh shorts, up to the hollow of his throat.

His kiss is lazy and all-consuming, whereas Jaxson's is a fiery kiss that devours. Etienne grabs two handfuls of my butt. "I'll see you later, cher," Tee rumbles moments later. He slaps my right butt cheek before he turns away to trade with kids with Callum.

Jaxson leaves, grabbing Jase by the collar and dragging him away to go see how he handles shooting at a distance. Thisgives me a moment to myself, so I put on my earmuffs and picture the face ofthe man who raised my Ice King. A plan formed in my mind to rid us of agluttonous wolf.