Chapter 22

Dominic

"What happened to your face, Domi?" 8-year-old Natalie asks, gently cupping my bruised face. I have a black eye and my cheek is swollen. I'm nothing but skin and bones as a boy. My arm hurt too, but I didn't want to worry my Madre who rushed us to Natalie's house this morning the moment she saw me.

"Diego. I wouldn't give him the matchbox car you gave me," I tell her while we lay in the barn's hayloft listening to the horses.

"Diego," she curses. "I hate when he beats you up. I wish I could send my brothers and their crazy friend to beat him up, too."

I give her a toothy smile. Some of my teeth on the bruised side of my face are now missing. "I wish you could too, but he would just hurt me worse if you did that." I frown at my next thought. "He would probably finally kill me," I whisper my deepest fear. I grab her hand and bring it to my chest so she can feel my heartbeat. I swear it beats only for this girl.

She removes her hand and rolls over on top of me. "It's okay, Domi. I love you," she tells me as if it solves all my problems. It does. She is so sweet to me, my little Dolcezza.

"When we are adults, will you marry me, Ali?" I ask her with a lump in my throat.

"Of course, Domi. That's what people who love each other do, right? Get married."

"I think so. That's why our parents got married and had us." She giggles at my reply, then kisses my cheek before rolling off me to lie beside me once again.

"You're my bestie, Domi."

I smile at her once again, holding her hand in mine. "You're my bestie too, Ali."

I wake up from that memory with Natalie lying on top of me just as she did when we were kids. She kisses my lips. "Good morning, husband," she says with a grin.

"Do you remember that time in the loft when I asked you to marry me?" I ask her, grabbing a handful of her ass.

"Yes. Why?" she purrs breathy.

"I was having a dream about it," I state with a wistful smile on my face. "After mom died, I never thought I would see you again. But here you are, married to me. My dream as an 8-year-old come true," I sigh contentedly.

"I love you, Domi. You're my bestie." Déjà vu hits me at her words.

"You're my bestie too," I utter back to her. Since being reunited, we have been talking about everything. The others, our futures, the past. Our emotions, our hopes, and our dreams.

She smiles, then kisses me. I growl, sweeping my tongue into her mouth. My grip moves to her waist, pushing her down so that she can feel my straining erection. Who knew that being besties would include sex?

She moans, reaching between us to that the tip of my dick is pressing at her opening. She is already wet for me, so I push home. She is so tight that it takes several thrusts for me to go balls deep. Sometimes I curse having such a long and girthy dick, but from the breathy sounds leaving Natalie's throat, she doesn't seem to mind.

We fuck skin to skin with her laying on top of me. I've always wanted to try this position with a girl since I was fifteen, but I never could stand being this close to someone. She is the exception, always has been. No girl has ever compared to her. I never could stand the thought of them on top of me, unless they were riding my dick like they were in a rodeo. Even then, their hands were bound to keep them from touching me.