I do as he says, getting up from my nest of blankets off the floor. The blankets are threadbare and holey, but they're all I've got. I'm lucky to even have them in my cage. As it is when I'm here, I have to pee and poop in the feckin' bucket.

"Give me your arm." I stick my arm out to him between the bars. The last thing I want is for him to come in and break it just to do whatever he wants. "Buachaill maith, Aiden." My Da called me a good boy. He rarely praises me like that. That's as close to an 'I love you' as I ever get. I enjoy being praised. I enjoy being his 'good boy', it means I won't be hurt.

Da inserts a needle and syringe into my arm. I feel all woozy and light-headed. "I will be back when the room is ready. Be my good-boy and I will reward you with a sweet little pussy for you to fuck. It's time you become a man, Aiden. Then we will make sure you cannot reproduce."

What did he give me? There's a purple monkey in the top corner of the room. How is he sticking to the wall? Feckin' hell, he stole my pants!

I wait for Da to leave before shouting at the purple monkey man to give me back my pants! I'm not sure that's what came out, though. My tongue feels like lead, my mouth is dry as cotton, and my words are all slurred and jumbled.

I fall back into the cage, sliding down onto my blankets. I'm hot. Burning up. I need my clothes off now! As I'm stripping, I think about the brunette angel of a girl at the funeral we went to with Dominic. She was so pretty!

I barely brush my dick while unzipping before letting out a moan. I take my dick out, stroking it. It feels so good. I'm interrupted by my uncle Dagen.

He is laughing. "Well, you for sure could make a living if we whore you out, buachaill." I look down at what my hand is doing with a frown. But I don't want to be a whore. I'd much rather kill people.

"Grab him," he demands.

Beware the dragon men! Scaly-arse men with wings and spikes on their tales. Horns are sticking out their foreheads and their teeth are razor sharp. One is gold and the other is green.

I fight to get away from them. I got a knife from one of them, slitting the green dragon man's throat as he tried to pin me against my cage. The navy dragon man who sounds like my uncle is cackling. At the men? At me? I can't tell.

The gold dragon man comes at me, tackling me to the ground. Since he tackled me around the waist, he left the back of his neck wide open for me to sink my knife into his scaly gold neck. When I come back up to stab again, the navy dragon man grabs my arms from the other side of the cage.

"Release the knife, Jaxson," he growls in the ear, "or you will not like what happens next." I struggle to move. To get away from navy dragon man Dagen. I have to kill him before he kills me!

I hear a sickening SNAP! Agony blooms in the wrist. I release the knife, which he grabs and then shoves me away. I cradle my wrist, turning around to face him. He is back to being Uncle Dagen, not some monster that sounds like him.

"You're not even lucid, and you killed two of my best men." My stomach roils in protest because I know he going to punish me for this. "Buachaill maith." Hope flares in my chest at his praise. "Buachaill maith, Jaxson. You just proved to me how useful you can be. All my training wasn't wasted on you as Tomas thinks."

"Now, mo buachaill maith,"  he says as my eyes track him, moving to the front of my cage where the door is wide open. "I have something special set up just for you. It's your reward." Reward?! For being a good boy!?

I willingly walk out, following my uncle to a room with glass windows all around, except for where the door is. There is a big cushy bed right in the center with was appears to be blood-red satin sheets. On the said bed is the new maid, naked in the middle of it. She is a pretty little blonde with big tits. She is just not as beautiful as Ryder or the brunette angel of Dom's.

Uncle Dagen shoves me into the room and locks it. Now it's just me with the handsy maid whose touch I enjoy so much that I don't even see her face. No, it morphs between the brunette girl and Ryder. I end up having sex with the maid, but the worst part happens afterward.

"NO!" I come awake with a start, sweat coating my body.

The light turns on and there is Natalie in the doorway, with Ryder behind her.

"What happened?!" Natalie asks in nothing but Callum's hoodie, with hair pulled back in a braid. Oh, that's right, it was her night with Callum. The bed next to me is empty but still warm.

As if reading my mind, Ryder answers, "Tee and Dom are in the gym for their morning workout. I was about to come wake you for our run when we heard you screaming as if someone was murdering you."

"You scared me half to death, Jax!" She hands Ryder the gun she held in her hands. She rushes to me, pulling me into a hug. She is kneeling right between my legs on the bed. I tighten my grip on her, smelling her hair and giving her neck a quick lick.

"Did you just lick me?" She asks, pulling back and sitting on her heels.

"I licked you, therefore you are mine," I say sternly. I'm not feeling jovial after reliving that nightmare tonight.

"I was already yours, Jax. What's the matter?" Worry laces Natalie's voice.

Ryder must have put the weapons away, and he crawls into the bed beside us. He rubs soothing circles on my back. "Which memory was it?"

"Who said it was a memory? Could have been a Freddy nightmare?" I joke.

"You laugh at your Freddy nightmares, Darlin'. You aren't laughing. You're stoic and stiff. So which one?" Ryder is right. He knows about all my nightmares and worst memories.

After losing my virginity that night, my Da's crackpot doctor gave me a vasectomy. I ran to Ryder's house in a thunderstorm barefoot after that. It was painful to walk, much less run. That surgery was just not as sore as my broken wrist. I slept between him and Callum that night.

Ryder called his doctor the next morning, who fixed my wrist and told me what not to do while the tube that goes to my testicles heals. I was in rough shape for about three days. I could barely walk on my bandaged feet. He said something about undoing it, but I couldn't bear for my rancid DNA to infect an innocent life, so I just left it. There were perks to being sterile.

"It's what happened that night I lost my virginity," I deadpan. Ryder sucks in a breath between his clenched teeth. He glances at Natalie, then back at me. He gives me a nod, encouraging me to tell the girl we love about a chunk that's missing from my soul. That night changed everything for me. That's the night I became Sidhe, the most notorious assassin in Palomino Bay.