NINETEEN. *

We made it inside the door, but I wasn't really sure how. His kisses were the intoxicatingly distracting kind. The kind that you couldn't think through, let alone speak through and trying to keep yourself upright was an exercise in futility. My whole body was so desperate for him and it was immediately clear that he was happy to fulfill my needs.

My hands moved on their own to his sweatpants and pulled them down his thighs as he carefully shuffled us farther inside his apartment. He kicked the fabric off once it fell down his legs, freeing himself. Then, he tugged at my leggings and somehow got them off with my underwear in one quick motion. All the while our lips stayed attached through my little body shimmies to help him free me of the tight fabric.

His hands returned to my waist, then crept up my body and settled on my bare breasts beneath my sweatshirt. I was left standing in the middle of the living room as he lowered himself just enough to take my breast into his mouth, suckling and teasing at my nipple until I pulled his head back up. My mouth missed his lips on mine too much to let him keep paying attention elsewhere.

I moaned against his lips and his tongue begged for entry, which I granted. One thing I'd learned in my time with Harris was that he knew how to use his mouth. He wasn't one of those guys that tried to dominate with his tongue, but instead he used it to match whatever the other person was giving. If I was into it, he used it. If I wasn't, he didn't. Tonight, I was into it and his reciprocation was thrilling.

He pulled back and looked down at me. "You did miss me, didn't you," he asked, somewhat jokingly but I could sense that there was some seriousness behind his comment.

"Way more than I wanted to," I replied honestly as he lifted my shirt up and over my head. Then, he did the same to himself so that our bodies could reconnect skin-to-skin. "But can we not talk about it now," I said, reaching down to suggestively pump him in my hand.

"Anything you want," he replied. We were still standing in the living room, so I attempted to move us towards the bedroom, but we didn't make it.

"I want you right now," were the words that came out of my mouth and he took them very literally.

"Right now?" he asked and I feverishly nodded. He lifted my body up and turned me so that I was pressed up against the wall in the hallway. With a few adjustments, our bodies aligned and with one solid thrust of his hips he was inside of me. "Fuuuuuuuuck," he cursed out, with his lips grazing over the skin that dipped between my neck and my collarbone. Those same lips then kissed the area before gently nipping at the skin.

Our hands moved in a chaotic tizzy. I twisted my arms around his shoulders and my hands found the back muscles that I had so desperately missed. His hands were digging deep into the skin, and muscles, surrounding my hips as he tried to hold onto me and continue to fuck me. I threw my head back, letting my mouth fall open in an attempt to intake enough air to keep up with the amount I seemed to need at that moment. As I exposed it to him, Harris' lips moved up my neck and he began to nip at that skin. "Don't mark me up," I moaned out.

"Just one, baby," he moaned back. "Please," he begged and I gave in, letting him leave one mark for me to cover the rest of the week.

I was so overwhelmed by it all that I didn't even feel my high coming until I was moaning out his name when it hit. He wore a proud grin while he watched me lose the ability to hold back my chill- completely. "Yeah, you missed me," he grunts as he rides me through the end of my climax and towards the onset of his own.

He surprised me by wrapping his arms around my back and lifting me off the wall and carrying me to the bedroom with his cock inside for the entire trip. "I would have dropped you if we had continued in the hallway," he said as we made it to the bed. "I'm afraid I don't have the skill set to do this without pulling out," he said as he reached down between us. We made a messy, but necessary, rearrangement that ended with us both in bed.