THIRTEEN. *

I let the last button on my corduroy dress popped and Harris shifted in the chair in the corner of the bedroom in his suite. I trailed my fingers down the front of the open dress while walking towards him and I paused a few feet from him in the chair. He knew better than to reach out for me, but I could see his hands twitching in anticipation to do so. So much that he had to sit on top of them.

I pushed the dress back over my shoulders and let it fall onto the floor. He once again shifted in the chair and the evidence of his arousal became more apparent as the seconds ticked past. I walked closer, unhooking the bra behind my back and spinning around, in an attempt to be sexy, but I had no idea what I was doing. Harris seemed to be liking it, so that was all that really mattered at the moment. "Jesus, Atty," he moaned.

"You sure do like to bring him into this a lot."

Harris rolled his eyes and groaned. His hands came out from under his thighs and he harshly grabbed onto my underwear and pulled it down my legs before he reached for me and pulled me onto his lap. His hands wrapped around my back and splayed wide across my skin, making it tingle from the contact. The contrast between him fully dressed and me completely naked was strangely exciting, but I also worried about messing up his clothes. Lord knew I'd have to be the one who brought it to the dry cleaners and there was no other reason for the residue on the thigh of his pants besides what we were about to do.

With that in the back of my mind, I reached down and unbuttoned his shirt, keeping my eyes focused on him in an uncomfortable staring contest. I was allowing the uneasy feeling to surface and I was telling it to fuck right off. I undid his buttons, slowly and deliberately. Once I got to the last one, he helped the shirt off of his body. So, I moved my attention to the belt, which I unbuckled, pulled out of the belt loops and threw onto the floor. He watched my fingers intently, as they lowered the zipper and I released him from the confines of his pants.

"Take these the rest of the way off," I told him and he moved beneath me. He momentarily lifted us both up, lowered his pants and boxers in one motion, then kicked his legs to get them off the rest of the way. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, fixing my hands to rest in his long hair, which he'd had down all morning. I gave it a tug, pulling his head back in the process so his face turned up at the perfect angle to kiss me. It was needy and I melted deeper into his lap, so desperate for him after a days worth of foreplay at various meetings. I didn't want or need anymore to lead up. I wanted him inside of me right then. So, I took him in my hand and he threw his head back, growling at my grip around his now-familiar cock. I brought it over to tease my clit and he adjusted his body beneath me, knowing that little gesture was my hint that I was impatiently waiting for him to fuck me already.

I guided his tip to my entrance and waited for him to do his part, which he happily did with one satisfying thrust. My body rose with each subsequent thrust, deep enough for him to meet the end of my body with the end of his. "Oh," thrust. "My," thrust. "God," thrust. "You," thrust. "Feel," thrust. "So," thrust. "Fucking," thrust. "Good," thrust. My words were disjointed, along with my breath, as he held me by the hips and pounded up into me from below. His reply was wordless, but his body gave me all the reassurance I needed that he, too, was enjoying this chair-top coupling.

He leaned his head down, taking advantage of my position atop him by taking my nipple into his mouth, and he gently licked around the darkened areola at first. "Don't you dare fucking bite me," I warned and he hummed against my delicate skin without releasing his mouths tantalizing latch on my nipple. I threw my head back in near-overwhelming pleasure. The combination of my pubic bone pushing against his body, his hard cock reaching new depths inside of me, and his mouth dancing between my lips and my nipples wass building my orgasm at a rapid pace. "Hazz..." I moaned out.