Chapter 22: A Valuable Lesson

Comenzar desde el principio

"He's close!" She said, prompting everyone to hide.

Sakura looked around and started to walk, but accidentally fell into the trap. The only part of her body that was still above the snow was her head.

"Oh my word." Yugiri said when she saw what had happened.

"She just ruined the trap!!!" Saki whisper yelled.

"Saki!!!" Ai said, prompting the blonde girl to get down.

Sakura was trying to wriggle her way out, but she was completely stuck. You did contemplate leaving your spot to go and help her, but you were held back by Junko.

"W-wait Y/n!! There's something coming." Junko said, referring to a rustling in the bushes.

After a few moments, a huge boar emerged from them with the baby boar riding on its back. The boar roared loudly which freaked everyone out.

"There he is!!" Lily exclaimed.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Saki yelled.

"It must be the daddy boar!!" Junko said.

"One thing is clear...we need a much bigger pit." Yugiri said as the giant boar stepped closer to Sakura.

"Oh no...this is about to get worse!!" Ai said as the boar now loomed over the trapped Sakura.

"Crap, whatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo?!?!!" Sakura panicked as she remained as still as she could as the boar breathed on her.

"N-Nice piggy..." She said.

"Damnit!! How do we save her?!" Saki explained.

"I think I may have an idea! I learned it from a joy missionary, back in Shimabada!!" Yugiri said.

"Listen carefully Lady Sakura!! You need to play dead!!" She then called out to Sakura.

"But she already is dead!!" Junko said.

"I don't see this going well..." You muttered.

Sakura took Yugiri's advice and played dead. Only a second or two passed before the boar chomped down on her head, causing everyone to gasp or yell with terror.

"He chomped her head!!!!" Saki exclaimed.

The boar swung its head around, causing Sakura's body to go flying and hit into a tree. Tae them leapt out of the bushes and charged up to the boar and sunk her teeth into its legs.

It roared and spat out Sakura's head which went flying through the air. You ran out of the bushes and leapt up, catching her head before it hit the ground. You fell and slid in the snow before coming to a stop.

"S-Sakura? Are you okay?" You asked as you looked down at her head.

She was completely frozen in shock and fear, while also absolutely drenched in saliva. After the whole ordeal, everyone went back to camp.

You still held Sakura's head in your arms at this point.

"This is wrong..." Sakura finally said after a while of being silent.

"No joke! That thing was really disgusting!!" Saki said.

"Not the boar, I mean this. We're supposed to be running our dance routines, not running away from wild animals. We should be showered in spotlights, not drool! There's not much time left, so why are we wasting it on pointless things like this?" Sakura rambled.

"Ohh yeah I see now..." Saki said.

"FOUND YOUUUUUU!!!!" Kotaro's voice echoed around the area.

"A GOOOODD YODEELLLADAYYHEEEHOOO!!" He went as he approached.