They followed them and Cassidy looked behind her and saw her Papa in a cage. Bucky nodded to her telling her he is fine and she gave him a little smile.

"You will be in an office instead of a cell" Ross told them "Do me a favor stay in it" he followed them to the office.

When they got in Tony was on the phone and Natasha was looking at the screen that showed Bucky. Cassidy's eyes widened when she saw Nat She held tighter onto Alpine. Nat walked over to her "You have grown" She smiled at her "And a cat, what is it's name?" Nat reached to pet her and Alpine was eager to get pets from her. "Her name is Alpine. I found her under a dumpster" Cassidy smiled "You're not mad?" She questioned "Why would I be mad?" Nat asked "I don't know"

"Okay who is that?" Tony questioned and pointed at the little girl with the cat "That's Bucky's daughter" Steve responded "Daughter that's funny" Tony laughed he couldn't believe that a murderer had a daughter and let alone a cat. "How old are you kid?" Tony asked.

Cassidy sat Alpine down on the floor "I'm 8" She answered "When were you born?" "1955" he looked shocked "So you are technically-" "61" Cassidy answered before he could "Wow" Tony didn't know what to respond "But how" "Long story" Cassidy said and Alpine walked up to her "What about the cat is she also 61" Cassidy laughed "No idk how old she really is but I think 2-3"

Cassidy looked up at the screen and saw Bucky still in the cage. She walked over to the couch and sat down and looked at the screen. "Hey wanna see something cool?" Tony asked Steve "I pulled something from dads archives. Felt timely. FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941" Tony sat down a case with two pens inside "Some would say it brought our country closer to war" Steve responded looking up at Tony.

"See if not for these you wouldn't be here. I'm trying to, what do you call it. This is an olive branch. Is that what you call it'" Tony sat down at a chair by the table "Is Pepper here I didn't see her?" Steve smirked "We are kinda... well not kinda-" "Pregnant?" Steve looked choked "No definitely not. We are taking a break."

Steve felt bad brining Pepper up "I'm so sorry Tony I didn't know" "In her defense I'm a handful" Tony stood up "Yet dad was a pain in the ass, but he and mom always made it work"

"I'm glad Howard got married"

Howard, the sound of that name made her eyes widen, she turned around and looked at Tony, the face looked familiar, did he have a son? Tears started to flood her eyes. He is an orphan just like her. But she had a part of why.

"We need you Cap. So far nothing has happened, that can't be undone, if you sign. We can make the last 24 hours legit. Barnes gets transferred to an American psych- center and the kid gets to have a normal life with a wonderful family. Instead of a Wakanda prison and the kid gets into the system" Tony looked over at the kid. Cassidy took a step back with tears in her eyes, Alpine came running over to her. Tony sighed and looked back at Steve.

Steve took one of the pens from the case and looked at it. He looked at Cassidy, her eyes bored into his pleading with him, he signed and looked at Tony " I'm not saying it's impossible. But there had to be safeguards" Tony's body language changed when Steve said that "Sure. Once we put out the PR fire, those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated" Tony sat down again relaxed

"What about Cassidy?" Tony looked over at her "I'll make sure she gets a good family" Tony smiled back at Steve "No I'll take her, that's what Bucky would have wanted. But what about Wanda?"

"Wanda she is fine. She is at the compound at the moment. Vision is keeping her company" Tony explained. Steve turned in anger "Oh god Tony. Every time I think you see things the right way" Tony held up his hands" it's 100 acres with a lab pool. There is worse ways to protect people"