Gulf was trying hard to stop himself from accepting Mew.

Gulf got free for three days. So he decided to pay a surprise visit to his parents house. He wanted to tell his mae about his sexuality and about Mew before accepting Mew's proposal.

He informed his friends and Mew about his plan on visiting his parents house without telling the reason behind it.Mew also decided to visit his family to tell about him being in love with and Gulf.

Now Gulf is infront of his house. He tried to knock the door but he found that it was unlocked. So, he just went inside.

He wanted to surprise his parents so he went inside without making a noise .He placed is luggage in the hall and went up stairs. He was surprised to see no maids in the house but he brush it off.

He  heard some noises .So, he thought to see what was that noises.

He opened the door and his heart was stopped beating upon seeing the scene in front of him. Tears kept running out and his cheeks are now all wet . he felt the floor under his legs was sinking. He never ever dreamt a situation to be this worse. He never thought in his life time a situation like this would happen. Upon gaining  all his strength together Gulf screamed

Mae !

At Mew's parent's house.

Mew was enjoying his parents company. He missed this moment for two years. After establishing the hotel he became restless and never got a chance to spend his valuable time to create memories with his parents.

He was on cloud nine when his parents responded positively upon learning about Mew's preference in love. They hugged him and thanked him for sharing about his love towards gulf to them.

They gladly accepted it and blessed Mew about pursuing the younger.

His mother got excited when she learnt that his sons love intrest was Thailand sensational actor. She squealed and hugged Mew.

She grabbed mew's ear saying

Don't take too long to pursue him. I want Gulf as my son in law or otherwise you would not at all look at another person. And Don't you dare to hurt my cutie pie. You know na Mew I love his acting. He is cute and innocent on the screen and I can say that he is same off screen too. So treat him nicely. I'm his fan and don't hurt him.

His por just chuckled and shook his head while Mew pouted and agreed to his mother.

Mew and his parents were having lunch But Mew's mobile was keep on buzzing in his pocket. After seeing the called id he immediately accepted the call.

Gulf!  Is everything all right.

He thought that the younger was with his parents. He was having a bad feeling now. So, he worriedly asked Gulf.

Mew's parents who were eating food. Kept their spoon on the table and listened  attentively to Mew because he sounded worried.

Phi Mew !

Gulf was sobbing on the call. Mew felt his heart sink when he heard the sound of sobs. He quickly stood from the chair.

Gulf  what happened. Please tell to phi !

Phi can you please come to me !

Gulf was still sobbing.

Yes Gulf.  Send me the location Gulf.  I'll start now.

He ended the call and looked at his parents. They have worried expression. He said it was an emergency and quickly grabbed his jacket and keys and ran  to the car.

A message was popped on his mobile screen. It was from Gulf.

His heart was beating fast. Sweat was forming on his forehead. His hands and were trembling in fear upon seeing the address. It was hospital location.

His thoughts were running wild. Many questions were forming in his head. But he don't know answer for any of those questions.

The thought of Gulf being hospitalised makes Mew to tremble in fear. But he don't want to waste time by creating scenarios in his mind.

He took a deep breath and started engine and drive to the destination.

He reached there in two hours and ran into the hospital. He asked a young girl at reception about gulf and she said at ICU.

Mew was running in the hospital like crazy. He forgot that an item named lift would be there and he ran to the fifth floor. He was gasping for air and his whole shirt was covered by sweat. When he reached the ICU he saw Gulf.

He released the breath which he was holding.

Gulf !

He said with a trembling voice. Gulf saw Mew's presence and ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Mew was relieved that nothing had happened to the actor.

Gulf buried his face in  Mew's chest and clutched Mew's shirt tightly while crying.

Mew patted gulf's back and kept saying that he was there for Gulf. After few minutes of sobbing he kept saying about his Mae.

Phi mae ! Mae ! Mae!

***************

I'm really sorry for the late update guys.

Next chapter would be with a good twist. I guess !

Any one can guess what happened to his mae and why Gulf kept on repeating about his mae.

Love you all

_ Nitham