Plasmasonic#10: Thole

Start from the beginning

Panel 4.

LETICIA POINTS AT TO̅MI WITH AN ENRAGED EXPRESSION. TO̅MI LOOKS AT LETICIA WITH A DETERMINED EXPRESSION.

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
...You do not get to say that! You have no idea what those people put us through. If it weren't for Mirabelle, who knows what would have happened? Some duties need to be fulfilled and that's just the way things are. It's better at times not to ask questions and accomplish the task.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
I need you to think outside the box for more than a few seconds here. I know there has to be a solution!

Panel 5.

SPLIT PANEL OF LETICIA LOOKING AT TO̅MI WITH DISDAIN. TO̅MI DEVELOPS AN ASHAMED EXPRESSION.

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
Do you mean like your solution to liberate the Paragons? How well did that go for you?

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
It wasn't my finest moment but it worked out in the end.

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
Oh, did it really? The Paragons, who believe they're morally superior, remind me a lot of those wretched cultists Mirabelle once drove out. What if Mirabelle let the barrier down and wasn't able to restore it? How many enemies would we encounter?

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
There hasn't even been an attempt at a solution. I seek an audience with her to at least ask her to try.

Panel 6.

LETICIA CHUCKLES WITH A PATRONIZING EXPRESSION. TO̅MI LOOKS AT LETICIA WITH A DIRECT EXPRESSION.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
What's so funny?

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
You have an optimistic enough attitude. It's a shame it will be dashed against the reality I deliver.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Really and what reality is that?

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
It's a reality of action, not words.  

PAGE 3 (FIVE PANELS)

Panel 1.

LETICIA PICKS UP HER MACE AND POINTS IT AT TO̅MI.

LETICIA: (BALLOON)
I can't make you see reason so I must make you submit.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI GUARDS HERSELF WITH HER RACKET.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
That's not going to happen! I know there's something to be done!

Panel 3.

LETICIA DARTS AT TO̅MI, SWINGS HER MACE AND TO̅MI DODGES THE ATTACK.

Panel 4.

LETICIA'S MACE HITS THE GROUND CREATING A CRATER THAT LAUNCHES DEBRIS INTO THE AIR.

Panel 5.

TO̅MI BLOCKS AS LETICIA SPINS AND ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK WITH HER MACE.

PAGE 4 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

TO̅MI IS PUSHED BACK THROUGH THE AIR AND LANDS FEET-FIRST AGAINST A WALL IN THE ROOM.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI PUSHES OFF THE WALL FLYING AT LETICIA PREPARING FOR AN ATTACK.

Panel 3.

LETICIA STRIKES THE GROUND CREATING SPIKE FORMATIONS THAT GUARD HER.

Panel 4.

TO̅MI LANDS ON THE FACE OF ONE OF THE ROCK SPIKES.

Panel 5.

TO̅MI FRONT FLIPS OVER THE ROCK SPIKES BEFORE LETICIA STRIKES THEM CAUSING SHRAPNEL-LIKE SPIKES TO BE LODGED INTO THE CEILING.