"Ah, you know exactly what I need." he said while hugging her. "Can we do it tonight?"

"Well, not this time." she answered as she removed his arm. "I'm not in the mood to do--- Christian!"

She screamed when he suddenly carried her.

"Put me down!"

"You know I won't take no for an answer."

-----

Hazel went to a well-known salon earlier that day to make herself beautiful, today is the day she's been waiting for, to step into the Valdez mansion again.
It was already past six o'clock when she went to the bar, because according to Christian they had to go to the mansion together so that she could enter.

"You look so beautiful today, Babe." he said smiling at her when they left the bar. "You really came prepared for this day."

"Of course."

They headed to the mansion, but they didn't go in right away because Christian said that he wanted to wait for his parents before going in.

They waited outside for almost ten minutes when they saw a man getting out of a car, he was surprised to see him. Christian's father looks exactly like Mr. Sebastian, she knows Caleb's father because she used to see him often in Mrs. Carmen's office back then.

"Dad."

There was a woman who got out of the car as well, together with two young ladies.

"How come you're here?" the old man asked.

"I received invitation in the house." Christian answered happily and showed the envelope in his hand.

She didn't know what was going on but she felt awkward from Christian's father when he suddenly looked at her.

The five of them followed him inside without even saying anything, there were a lot of guests inside the Valdez mansion hall when they arrived there, she also noticed that there was no special treatment for Christian's father when they entered the hall where the party was being held.

Her eyes immediately searched for Caleb, when she saw him she was immediately amazed by his handsome face and elegance, but her feelings immediately changed to anger when she saw Neli next to him.

It was supposed to be her place, beside Caleb. She promised herself that after that night, Neli's life would be over as well.

They quietly followed Christian's father until they reached their place, she immediately noticed the annoyance and surprise in their eyes when they saw her.

"How are you, Sedrick?" she suddenly heard an old man ask Christian's father. "I heard you never came back to the mansion after you were married to Cristine."

Her knees softened when she saw the old man's face, she felt disgusted and scared when she saw the big scar on his left eye. She looks like a person who just came out from the prison, is he Caleb's grandfather?

"I have no reason to return to the mansion, Dad."

"Sedrick..."

She raised an eyebrow when they suddenly fell silent, she even noticed the worry and anxiety on the older woman's face.

"We're going to our seat, Dad." Christian's father, Sedrick, suddenly said.

"Sedrick, you know what your Mom did back then was for your own sake."

"I know, but let's not talk about this Dad, it was all in the past now." said Sedrick turning his back on them. "I don't want to ruin your celebration."