Sirius black x male reader

"What do you want?" you inquired, your eyes assessing Sirius up and down as he lounged casually beneath the shade of a sturdy oak tree. He responded by crossing his arms and flashing a mischievous grin. "Do you always hang out here?"

With a hint of indifference, you retorted, "Yes, I do. Now, could you please go?" Frustration welled up within you, leading you to slam your book onto the soft grass beneath the tree. Sirius flinched at the abrupt noise but couldn't conceal the amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Easy there, no need to get all worked up, baby boy," he teased, barely suppressing a chuckle.

"Don't call me that," you muttered, cheeks reddening as you adjusted your glasses nervously. You averted your gaze, not wanting him to witness your flustered state. "Can you please leave now?"

"Aww, are you blushing?" Sirius couldn't resist the temptation, reaching out to gently lift your chin, forcing you to meet his gaze. Stunned by his audacity, you stumbled over your words before pushing him away and making a hasty retreat to your dormitory.

"How embarrassing," you muttered to yourself, still flushed with embarrassment. A first-year student approached you, tugging on your cloak to get your attention. Startled, you turned to face them with a warm smile.

"Oh, hello," you greeted them warmly.

"I made this for you," the first-year said, offering a small, beautifully wrapped gift.

"Thank you," you replied, receiving the gift with gratitude. As they departed, you appreciated the thoughtfulness of the gesture, touched by their kindness.

Just as you were savoring the sweetness of the moment, a voice approached, causing you to jump in surprise. You clutched the present tightly, your smile turning into a frown. "What do you want, Sirius?" you demanded, glowering at him.

Sirius appeared uneasy, as if concealing something. "I just wanted to check on you, you know, to see if you were okay."

"Well, I'm not okay, thanks to you," you scoffed, turning away and cradling the precious gift protectively.

Finally reaching the common room, you ascended to your bed and carefully unwrapped the present. Inside, you discovered a beautifully decorated card with a simple message: "Thank you." Puzzled, you wondered what you had done to deserve this. Feeling a sense of duty, you left the common room in search of the first-year who had bestowed this unexpected gift upon you.

"Where in Merlin's name could they have gone?" The hunt for the elusive first-year had led you to every corner of the school, yet it felt as though they had vanished into the very essence of the castle. Frustration gnawed at your chest, each fruitless moment bolstering your resolve.

As you continued to wander through dimly lit corridors, a realization slowly dawned on you. "Perhaps they've returned to their common room," you mused aloud, the late hour finally registering. In a moment of self-chastisement, you couldn't help but mutter, "How foolish can I be?" You lightly tapped your forehead, attempting to knock some sense into yourself. "It's the dead of night," you sighed, reproaching yourself quietly. "Naturally, most students would be safely tucked away in their beds."

While heading back to your common room, you contemplated postponing the search for them until tomorrow. Along the way, you noticed a first-year student. You double-checked to confirm their status, and indeed, they were a first-year. Surprisingly, it was the same first-year who had given you a gift earlier. They appeared to be conversing with Sirius, which left you puzzled. Sirius seemed unusually cheerful, but when the first-year said something odd, your curiosity was piqued.

Sirius gave the first-year another gift, wrapped in the exact same paper as your present. What stood out even more was him giving them money, something he rarely did, even with his friends. You found this highly unusual.

After the first-year accepted the gift and money and left, probably heading to their common room, it left Sirius there with no apparent reason. You decided to confront him and said, "Sirius."

He turned to you with a sly smirk. "Why were you talking to that first-year?" you asked, looking at him oddly.

"Oh, that's a secret," he replied, still smirking. "It's nearly midnight, and you should be heading to your common room," you said, annoyed.

"And what about you? Why are you wandering around?" he said, taken aback. "I wasn't wandering; I was looking for the first-year who gave me a gift," you explained with gestures.

"Who might that be?" Sirius asked.

"The same first-year you gave a gift and money to," you replied. "So, were you spying on me? How rude," he remarked.

"How am I being rude? You're clearly giving a first-year a gift and money. Are you two in a relationship?" you argued. Sirius looked at you with disdain. "Why would I be in a relationship with a first-year?"

"How should I know? I'm not the one giving them gifts and money," you retorted.

"Do you want to know why?" he said, gazing at you. "What?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I like you," Sirius confessed. "I like you a lot, and I didn't know how to approach you," he said determinedly. "You probably wouldn't like me, I know," he added, looking ashamed.

You stepped closer and kissed him, surprising both of you. He kissed you back, seemingly enjoying it. After you pulled away, you said, "Who said I didn't?" while still appearing somewhat angry.

He was surprised by the kiss but kissed you back, seemingly savoring the moment. "I'll see you later," you said, your anger subsiding as you walked away. However, Sirius stopped you, smirking. "You forgot to say 'love.'"

You laughed a bit and said, "I'll see you later, love," giving him a hug. He hugged you back, and then you went to your house, blowing a kiss to him before entering.