Blaise x nurse male reader part 1

After the war, everyone went their separate ways. While most of your friends settled down and had kids, your path was different. You've always dreamt of being an Auror, but it didn't work out. So, you became a nurse, which might seem boring, but it pays well. Life takes unexpected turns. By the way, I changed Blaise's personality; if you prefer, I can create a student x student dynamic.
—————————————————————————
A heavy sigh escaped your lips as you sat amidst the chaos, your mind filled with worry and frustration over the recent accidents involving children. Among them was Harry's son, a frequent visitor to your place.

"Why are you here again, Potter?" you asked, looking up from your work of gathering various healing supplies.

Albus hesitated before responding, "I came to ask a question."

"Go on," you replied, setting aside your task, your curiosity piqued.

"If someone attempts a Brackium Emendo spell and it doesn't work the way it's supposed to, what are the consequences?" Albus voice was laced with distress. "Are you okay?" you asked, genuine concern evident in your voice. "I'm perfectly fine," he replied with reassurance.

You nodded, understanding the gravity of his question. "Brackium Emendo is a healing spell specifically designed to mend broken bones instantly when performed correctly."

Harry's face grew more troubled as he pressed further, "But what happens if it doesn't work? What are the risks?"

Your patience waned as you snapped, "Must I explain every detail to you? If not, then kindly leave." You gestured for him to exit, your irritation clear.

However, before Albus could respond, a voice chimed in from the corner of the room. You rolled your eyes at the interruption, recognizing the speaker. "What do you want, Blaise?" you asked, your annoyance at his presence evident.

Blaise, leaning casually against the wall, surveyed the scene. "Kid, you should get out of here. This is going to get messy," he warned Albus as he entered.

Once Albus had left, you turned your attention back to Blaise, Your expression subtly grew colder. "Tell me, Blaise, what brings you here?" you asked as you continued with your preparations.

Blaise watched you with a mix of concern and affection. "You know," You began, stepping closer, "you act so differently around others, but with me, it's like you're a completely different person. Why is that?" You asked, searching for a answers

You paused, your hands still busy with healing supplies. You looked at him intently.

Blaise's gaze softened, and he replied sincerely, "I don't know, but I do care about you." He reached out and gently embraced you, offering comfort in a world filled with uncertainty and stress.

"You can let me go now," you said, gently pushing out of the hug, a warm smile on your face. "I appreciate it, though," you continued, looking at him with gratitude in your eyes.

Blaise couldn't help but admire your smile. "You should really smile more; it looks good on you," he complimented, a genuine appreciation for your presence in his words.

"Why, thank you," you blushed in response to his compliment, feeling your cheeks warm with a faint flush.

However, the tender moment was abruptly interrupted as someone loudly swung open the door, causing you both to startle.

"Okay, that's enough, lovebirds," the intruder declared, separating you from your close embrace. You felt a rush of embarrassment as you quickly tried to explain, "Wait, no, it was a misunderstanding," addressing one of the professors who had walked in.

"As if," the professor scoffed dismissively and walked off, leaving you feeling rather foolish.

You sighed and lightly banged your head against the wall in frustration. "You shouldn't bang your head," Blaise advised, concern in his voice.

"Ugh, can't you go, Blaise? I need to finish the medicine," you said, a mix of embarrassment and exasperation in your tone.

"I can't help it; you're just too admirable," Blaise replied, looking down at you with a smile.

You could only muster a shy "thank you" before returning your attention to your work. Eventually, after a while, Blaise decided to leave you alone to focus on your tasks.