Young Lucius x male reader

"Why is it so cold today" you mumbled you just finished reading a book you borrowed from the library and now you we're heading back to return it. While you made your way to the library you keep eyeing the students in the corridor either talking to their friends or walking. As you entered in, you obviously knew that no one was here, or so you thought. You Swiftly headed to the shelf's where you borrowed the book, you noticed one of the books you forgotten to read about. It sat on the top shelf just beyond from your grasp due to your height. You tried ways to get it from standing on your top toes and even hopping to reach it but there was no hope. You heard a laughter echoing coming from the distance you couldn't see the person face due from their hiding spot but you did recognise their hair colour it was Lucius "Lucius come out, I know that's you" you exclaimed. Lucius emerged from his hiding spot with a smirk in his face "looks like I've gotten caught" he playfully stated. Anger tinged your voice ask you asked him "How long were you spying on me?" He answered, "Since you walked in, I saw you and I wanted see what you were up to". Your jaw dropped down due to fact you never notice him. He came close, his hand gently lifting your chin as his whispered words caressed your ears."Kindly cease the jaw-dropping, my dear." You were lost in his words, a crimson hue gracing your cheeks – how utterly embarrassing. "I noticed you seemed to be in a bit of a bind. Need a hand?" he knew precisely what he was up to. "No, thanks. I've got it under control. You can go," you replied, attempting to dismiss him. Yet, he stood his ground, undeterred. "Fine do what you want, your actions doesn't concern me anyways" you mumbled. After some while He's presence was bothering you and he knew that you were getting frustrated at it "Fine, stay put. Doesn't matter to me." You exclaimed turning and walk off "Don't you want the book?" He smiled.  Reluctantly, you turned back, walking to him to retrieve the book. He wasn't done yet he prompted "Aren't you forgetting something?" Your confusion gave way to realization, and you uttered, "Thanks for fetching it." Glaring at him with the book in hand, you exited. Lucius chuckled, his thoughts affectionate, "Adorable, really." His laughter accompanied his departure from the library.