Draco malfoy x Slytherin reader

Guess who's here, the infamous grandson of Gellert Grindelwald," Draco taunted with a laugh, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle. "Piss off, Malfoy," you retorted, attempting to move past them. However, Draco's words were followed by a firm statement: "You're not going anywhere." Confusion clouded your mind as you observed Crabbe and Goyle blocking your path. "Move out of my way," you demanded, pushing against their resistance.

Before you could voice further frustration, Draco effortlessly lifted you onto his shoulder, causing a surge of anxiety to course through you. "Draco, put me down!" you insisted, your determination to break free evident in your tone. "Hold still," Draco commanded, playfully slapping your ass. A blush painted your cheeks as embarrassment mingled with the desire to escape his grasp. His ensuing laughter was met with your protest, "Cut it out, Malfoy!" The overwhelming sense of self-consciousness prevented you from meeting his gaze. Lost in thought, you neglected to realize where Draco was leading you.

"Draco, where are we headed?" Your anxiety deepened, prompting your question. "We're going somewhere, my love," he reassured, the tension causing you to eventually drift off into slumber in his arms.

Upon awakening, you found yourself in an unfamiliar room, exhaustion clouding your senses. Draco's voice pierced the quiet, inquiring about your rest. "How did you sleep, my love?" he asked tenderly. Immediately, you reverted to instinct, questioning your surroundings, "Where am I?" His gaze met yours as he responded, "You're in the dorm." Relief washed over you, reinvigorating your spirits.

As Draco left the room, he left you with a perplexing compliment, "You have a cute body." Perplexed, you glanced at your attire, only to panic at the realization that something was amiss with your clothes. Rushing to the lounge, you spotted Draco, and without hesitation, implored, "Draco, where are my clothes?" In an instant, he hurried over, his words only deepening your embarrassment, "You're missing your pants, my love." Thankfully, you found solace by hiding against Draco, grateful that there were no witnesses to your pantless predicament.  In the dimly lit room, Draco's gaze lingered upon you, and he couldn't help but murmur, "You're so cute." Flustered by his attention, you swiftly retorted, "Quit ogling, you pervert!" and darted away. "Love," Draco called out, chasing after you.

In your haste, you made your way to the boys' room, frantically searching for your missing pants. "Where did you hide them, Draco?" you exclaimed, your voice echoing off the walls as you rummaged beneath the bed. "And by the way, not only do you have an attractive figure, but you also possess a cute ass," Draco teased, his presence close and unsettling. Embarrassment tinged your cheeks as Draco's hand lifted your chin, his words coaxing an embarrassed "Draco" from your lips. "Aren't you just adorable, love?" he remarked, his gaze affectionate. "Where are my pants?" you demanded, seeking the missing garment. Draco pointed to where they were, but as you moved to retrieve them, his hand encircled your waist, preventing your escape. "You're not going anywhere, love," he declared, guiding you onto the bed. "What on earth are you up to, Draco?" you asked, your anxiety escalating.
"I'm showing you how I feel," Draco whispered, discarding his robe before capturing your lips in a passionate kiss. A satisfied grin graced his features as he broke the kiss, seeking your opinion. Acting on instinct, you reciprocated the kiss, eliciting a pleased response from Draco. With a swift motion, he turned you onto your front, causing you to moan softly. The sound seemed to spur him on, and you heard the telltale sound of a belt being unfastened. Before things could escalate further, a knock echoed through the room, accompanied by Pansy's voice, interrupting your moment.

Annoyance marred Draco's expression as he left the bed, locking eyes with you and promising, "We'll continue this later, love." The sudden shift left you bewildered as you struggled to process the recent encounter. Once he left, you took the opportunity to locate and don your pants, all while your mind raced to make sense of the situation. With dinner on the horizon, you readied yourself and ventured to the great hall.

Upon arrival, the only available seat was beside Draco. Gathering your courage, you took a deep breath and seated yourself, only to find Draco smirking at you. He leaned in, his voice a soft murmur against your ear, "Did you enjoy it, my love?" Your face reddened at his comment as you focused on your plate, trying to ignore the memory of your recent escapade. However, Draco wasn't finished; he whispered again, "Keep your head up; people might suspect something." You couldn't shake the memory of what had transpired, and as you lifted your gaze, Pansy's concerned inquiry met your ears. Before you could respond, Draco interjected, assuring her that you were fine, his casual touch on your thigh betraying a sense of intimacy that left you both flushed and captivated.