13. Welcome Party

Note: Play the mentioned songs to get in to Jungkook's mood.
----------------------------------------------------

Hoseok scrolled down his tablet smiling to himself. From a past week he was planning to take Yoongi on a surprise dinner date. Tomorrow Taehyung had no schedules in the evening so Hoseok mentally prepared himself to formulate his plan.

Mentally he was deciding that which restaurant should he choose for dinner and which outfit should he wear. Yoongi never leaves a chance to show him his love but this time he wanted to do something for elder.

Forming his plans and smiling to himself he tip toed to Taehyung's office to inform him about his upcoming engagements. He entered after hearing a slight come in.

"Yes, Hoseok I assume you are here to tell me about tomorrow's engagements?"

"Yes sir, I have kept your schedule lighter as per your instructions. You have a visit for checking on the preparation regarding upcoming are fair at 11:00 am, planning team has given their final go. Then you have lunch meeting with The Zeist for upcoming collaboration. That's it."

"That's it? I'll be free after lunch time."

"Yes sir. There was brunch get together invitation from the company we worked with previously and an invitation as special guest at Paris School of Art and Fashion welcome party. They weren't necessary to I dropped them. Because you never go on such time wasting events."

Taehyung just hummed and Hoseok turned around happily to get evening off, "Wait... Did you say Paris School of art?"

Hoseok turned around, "Yes, Sir...."

"Tell them I'll attend." Taehyung spoke with eyes still on screen.

"Sir but it's not important and you'll get tired for nothing...." Hoseok reasoned as always.

"No, one gets tired on party Hoseok. I think it'll be a great distraction." Taehyung smiled thinking about something and standing up.

"Sir but-......"

"I think you could also use some fun." Taehyung chuckled patted his shoulder leaving the office afterwards.

Hoseok clutched on the tablet harshly, "Why God why me...." he was on the verge of crying after knowing that he won't be getting the evening off.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was diving down into his closet and fishing out clothes. Some of them were scattered on the floor and some on bed. Yet he kept fishing out the clothes one by one. He sighed accepting his defeat when he couldn't find anything.

Jimin held his bowl slurping on the ramen he made freshly, "Man check these out, so delicious th-...... What on Earth are you doing?"

"I don't have any clothes for tonight's party." Jungkook signed dropping his ass on the pile of clothes on his bed.

"You know I feel pity for the man who will keep up with your tantrums." Jimin placed bowl on the table and started going through the the scattered clothes.

Jungkook smiled getting up and encircling his arm around Jimin's, "Well, you keep up don't you? It ain't that hard?"

Jimin let out a cold breath, "I am used to it since childhood..... I wish you find someone who takes your care like I do. Then only, I shall die in peace." Jimin said dramatically.

"Shutup and make yourself useful. You are a designer." Jungkook turned him around.

"Alright designer Jimin at your service princess." Jimin twirled Jungkook to look around like typical designers do. Both of them laughed and giggled going through the clothes and deciding for the night.