And as usual position next to Ushijima was kept for him-
ah! Could it be that... they are laughing at my strength?!

His head was turned into a ball of mush, but after all, he had experienced countless competitions, large and small, in his previous life, and now he was only nervous about whether he could clear the name of the original Kobayashi as a 'genius'.

He concentrated his energy, and right here, under the witness of everyone, he made them understand that Kobayashi Aotori was not a genius, it was just a short-lived reputation!

After making plans, his mind immediately became clearer, and his expression was not as solemn as before.

In the eyes of the team members, Aotori, who was originally full of pressure, regained his momentum slightly.

Just when Shirabu who was closest to him breathed a sigh of relief, a hand suddenly rested on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Kobayashi Aotori slowly saying to himself with a relaxed and smiling expression:
"Shirabu-senpai, I'm very weak. You know, don't pass the ball to me. Just give it to Ushijima. He's more reliable."

ha--?
What does it mean?
Who are you provoking again?
And why are you calling me senior now?
Don't you usually call me by name, which is very arrogant?
Why are you suddenly so humble with yourself?

Shirabu's face was dull and his brain was working rapidly.

ah! I see. Is it saying that the opponent this time is too weak, don't disturb him if nothing happens,
'it's not interesting to play with an opponent of this level, it's not in line with my identity'?

Shirabu felt that after training with Kobayashi Aotori for so long, he had mastered the 'Aotori Language'.

He looked at Kobayashi Aotori's relaxed expression with dead eyes, then watched him pat Ushijima on the shoulder next to him, and looked full of trust to Ushijima who was drinking water:
"We all depend on you, Ushijima-senpai."

But Ushijima still said "Yeah" calmly.

Shirabu twitched the corner of his mouth. Has the scheming Aotori started again, "Ushijima-senpai"...

By the way, Ushijima, you're just too innocent, think about it before you speak, you have to differentiate between good and bad intentions!

As a result, the atmosphere on Shiratorizawa's side became peaceful after Kobayashi Aotori put away his 'aura', but the opposite team was not so peaceful.

In addition to being pessimistic and complaining about how bad their luck is, people are walking around and shouting nervously.

Kobayashi Aotori blinked, and Tomoko Ito was no longer around him. He looked blankly at Shirabu next to him: "What school is opposite?"

He didn't get an answer, only a pair of surprised eyes. This time Shirabu didn't cover up at all, and almost shouted out 'you scum' or something like that.

It's a pity that Kobayashi Aotori is not good at all things related to expressions.

"Well, it's Ohgiminami~ There's nothing we can do with Aotori-chan-" Tendo, who was sitting next to Ushijima and one seat away from Kobayashi Aotori, said helplessly, with a smile in his big eyes.

Everyone immediately realized where Tendo's smile came from.

Kobayashi Aotori nodded, but the next moment he suddenly felt a chill on his back. He raised his eyebrows, thinking that he had been chilled by the wind due to the sweat he had just produced.

Little did he know that diagonally behind him, the supporter of Ohgiminami was located at this moment.

The men and women glare at his back. They heard what Kobayashi Aotori had just said. Their eyes were spitting fire, and the black smoke behind them condensed into a substance, with a cold aura.

Is it intentional?

The teacher advisor pushed up his glasses, a cold sweat dripping down his forehead. Coach Washijo turned a blind eye.

Kobayashi Aotori's eyes were focused on Shiratorizawa's supporter at the back of the opposite field. To be honest, when he saw the simple and crude slogan, even the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

[Irresistible Force]
This seems to describe Ushiwaka.

Aotori raised his lips and smiled, thinking he was helpless, but, in the eyes of the opposing team members, this was what they saw--
The scary Kobayashi Aotori first glanced at them with sharp eyes, and then his eyes turned contemptuous and indifferent for a moment and suddenly showed a weird smile. The smile was so terrifying that it seemed to slap each of them hard. Look Their faces were burning.

The reason for such misunderstanding is not only that Aotori's expression is inappropriate, but also everyone's natural filter for him.

After all, the tall young man with blue hair is always making 'taunts' at every turn. If things go on like this, the coloured glasses of even the teammates who get along day and night will become stronger over time.

Even compared to outsiders, it's just worse.

His searching eyes stopped and finally fell on the seat closest to the court in the Shiratorizawa supporter team--
Tomoko Ito stood there with a serious face, holding a trumpet-shaped object in both hands, which she used to shout chants for a while. She has a straight body, and she was probably placed in the first row because of her height.
...it's pretty cool.

Not only Ito, but also the men and women around him and all the spectators focused their eyes on him at this moment, but Kobayashi Aotori, who subconsciously ignored this, didn't notice it at all--
He has become one of the focuses of the field.

Everyone is looking forward to the exciting performance Shiratorizawa will bring next--
And of course, there's Kobayashi Aotori.