3. Bad Cop, Bad Elf

Start from the beginning

Everything in my body is screaming at me to find a way out of here, but I am truly trapped.
Either this is the cruelest joke of the century put on by a psychotic cosplayer, or I've stumbled upon a real-live vampire. A large, impossibly cold hand reaches out to brush the hair from my face; nope. I try to jerk my head away but the rope prevents it. Thoughtfully he studies me, expression almost apologetic. "Sorry, you knocked on the wrong door last night..." he murmurs, voice deep and velvety; black voids consuming me.

Cabinets slamming in the kitchen jar me a bit, and I observe a flash of exasperation across his face. The Sherrif, whom I decide to call bad cop, drops his face into the back of his hand groaning, then shouts irritably over a broad shoulder. "NAL! I fucking told you I'd help, just stop!"

Yep, he definitely knows the man who took me.
I've seriously got the worst luck in the world.
We sit in silence for a few minutes before a lithe figure slips through the door, and my brain short circuits the moment he steps fully into view. The bronzed beauty of a man who open the door last night is no longer—in his place now a creature with deep purple-indigo skin, dark shade leaning towards obsidian. Red eyes watch me with cruel amusement, silky silver hair up like when I saw him earlier. He retains the many piercings, though his ears now come to a delicate point.
He's completely naked, and I've a full view of his anatomy, and he's every bit as...endowed as I guessed earlier; my god.

He stands shamelessly, arms crossed, smirk tugging at his lips. "Have you finally decided to eat it?" He purrs, running a thumb over his lower lip, smile threatening to spread across his dark, ethereal face. Horror and strange curiosity floods me. For some reason I know this creature, recognizing an uncanny similarity between he and the mythical Dark Elves R.A. Salvatore described in his series, although this one is no hero like Drizzt. He's as cruel and awful as you'd expect.

No way. Drow. Vampire? It's all adding up.
These two have to be nerds like me—maybe into LARP, D&D...it has to be a cruel prank! Is there a camera somewhere? The special effects and makeup on this man have me truly amazed, and I've never seen anything so realistic. I've been to dozens of cosplay conventions over the years and LARP evens, but I've never seen costume workmanship like this.

...but like, how did he make his cock the same color as the rest of his body? There's no way this is real. It can't be Bad cop's not gonna actually gonna eat me...right?

The bed shifts under the weight of bad cop as he grimaces, voice full of exasperation, "Nal, where the fuck are your clothes? We get it, you're nice to look at, but seriously."

I decide to call the Drow "bad elf", because he seems absolutely terrible despite his outward appearance, although I'm quite sure he's called Nal. Bad Elf shrugs, grinning at Bad Cop, "my clothing is soiled. Besides, I am comfortable this way."

I think bad cop is rolling his eyes—or, voids per say. "...put clean ones on then, you dumbass."
Bad elf remains motionless, red eyes fixed on his friend defiantly. "Fetch some for me, then, if you so desire me to be clothed."

"No Nalfain, I am not your fucking maid. We've been through this. Walk your pretty ass to the closet and put some clothes on. I'm not going to even bother to ask what you did with the dirty ones..." bad cop growls, falling back on the bed, cursing under his breath.

"Fine." Bad Elf mutters, throwing a dirty look over his shoulder. "Now, then Bradley. Entertain me, and eat her already, as I am bored." His perfect form strolls lazily towards the closet opposite from the bed.

Oh my god, he said it again. "Eat me."

Bad Cop grumbles, "You're the one that's complicating this, elf. If I wanted a human I could've found one myself, and I certainly wouldn't have brought it here! I planned to eat you, then go to sleep. Now I've got this to deal with, and a disaster in the kitchen to clean. Do you have any idea how long my night was? I swear on the spider queen I'll kill you one of these days."