The Quidditch world cup

Sorry guys I forgot to post this, this was in my drafts This is supposed to be in front of the other chapter (The train ride)

-Nixxie

The demigods were dragged by Elizabeth to the quidditch world cup. She taught them the rules of quidditch and she also got them tickets.

This is her outfit

Elizabeth dragged the other demigods tot their reserved spot and set up their tents

Elizabeth dragged the other demigods tot their reserved spot and set up their tents. she had packed one tent for each demigods so suffice to say what with all the expensive decoration they camped in luxury.

They were animatedly chatting when they sa some newcomers. The demigods went outside to see who had come to their spot. They saw the Riddles. They didn't care much and were about to go back inside when Bellatrix spoke.

"Oh so you're the new exchange students from america. I've heard that they're lazy and poor, what did you have to sell to get these tickets? Your houses?" she sneered at them.

Nico was furious!

"excuse me! We wew chosen because of our skill in magic to become exchange students for a reason!"

The demigods were shockes! Nico, the calm, quiet Nico suddendly angry!

Jadis placed a hand on Nicos shoulder and he visibly relaxed.

Jadis glared at Bellatrix. " We were sent here to study your magic because your magic is different from ours. We were told how great you are and were sent to learn from you. But from our experience I don't you are all that great"

Elizabeth sighed "Jadis don't argue with family, you know how that ends"

Jadis gave the Riddles one last look before heading back into the tent.

Nico gave the Riddles a fierce glare and headed back in. The rest of the demigods followed suit, Elizabeth was just about to go in when Mattheo stopped her.

"Hey, aren't you the girl I bumped into in Knockturn alley?"

Elizabeth looked at him "And in what way did I express that I wanted to talk to you at all?"

Then she walked inside leaving the Riddles shocked.

Later

The demigods entered the stadium Elizabeth told them that they were in the top box.

Thalia paled a little. Elizabeth had to reassure her that there was a balcony and seat so that she wouldn't worry too much.

When they got to the top Elizabeth saw Harry Potter and his friends already seated arguing with the Riddles. Elizabeth and the demigods walked up to their seats. Sadly the y were spotted very fast.

"You're in the top box too?"

Elizabeth turned around to face Mattheo.

Mattheo POV

"Yes we are in the top box too" The girl responded.

I decided to play nice after what happened earlier. She seemed like a nice person but I got this feeling that I wouldn't want to be on her bad side.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, My parents - especially my mom - can be a handful sometimes. I believe I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I am Mattheo riddle a pleasure to meet you."

The girl smiled a little, gosh her smile is pretty

Wait what? Mattheo! You are the Dark Lords son! You can go around being lovesick!!!! Get  grip!!

"I am Elizabeth nice too meet you too" the gir- no Elizabeth said snapping me out of my 'self-talk'

"But I believe that the game is what we came here for so let us focus on the more important things hall we?" She smiled

"We shall" I responded " After all the game is the reason for us to be a few galleons less"

She chuckled

Although I did say that, after seeing her, I'm not so sure anymore.

Hey guys it's the author here thanks for reading

- Nixxie