"Muscular paralytics usually wear off in about an hour. I'm not sure how long it's been since it was administered. To me, a minute felt like an hour," I tell my cousin honestly as he undoes the cuffs around my ankles.

Callum glances at his watch. "It should wear off in about ten more minutes. It took us fifty to do a whole sweep."

He puts a finger up to his ear. It's hard to see what he is doing with his black hood hiding his face. "Demon, it's all clear. Do a second sweep as you come in. Bring Caleb with you. Got the bag?" There is a pause before Callum says, "Okay."

He goes back to addressing me. "We brought clothes and masks with us for you guys. Do you know where she was keeping the drugs so we can drug these two?"

"More than likely downstairs in the refrigerator," I tell him.

"Hellfire, look downstairs in the refrigerator... I don't know why they would keep them there... It's where Fox said to find them. Probably where he hides his at home for us..." There is a pause. "Merde! How would I know?! I'm a musician, not a medical expert!" Callum grumbles hoarsely. I smirk, knowing Lucifer is asking only Caleb, Cole, or I would know the answers to, just to aggravate my cousin.

My mind plans on how best for us to stage this so that even with a manhunt for these two depraved souls on the floor, won't be thought missing. Gone without a trace so not even an FBI profiler as exceptional Supervisory Special Agent Logan Brooks will uncover them.

Sluggishly torturing these two this summer while eradicating my father is going to be pleasurable.

Callum cocks his head to the side with an arched eyebrow at the ominous smile that has taken over my face. "Do I even want to know what's currently going through your head right this moment, frère?" Callum inquires of me.

"You will revel in it, but I wish to discuss it with the whole family," I tell my cousin.

Jaxson has stopped weeping and is now watching me. A maniacal smirk is on his face. He is ruminating about how to punish Maleigha and Raleigh, whereas I'm pondering on how to prolong his entertainment with them.

"I'm taking my time with these two after what was done to my husbands," he says gleefully with a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. There's my Evil Sidhe.

"If everything goes according to the strategy I formulated, you will have all the time allotted to play with them, Darlin," I swear his grin becomes even broader. A mischievous fire is burning in that emerald gaze of his. He is ecstatic at the prospect of giving these two people slow and agonizing deaths.

Dominic enters with Ranger, Caleb, and Lucifer right behind him. "Mio Dio!" My eyes scan the room along with Dominic. There are four dead men and one woman dead on the floor. Two people are unconscious. Blood is coating the bed from Etienne's wounds.

Dominic's rumble snaps Natalie out of her bawling. "I can't believe I broke down like that! Foxy?! Tee?! Are you injured!? Are you hurting anywhere Rye?" Natalie starts her rapid-firing questioning, drawing my gaze to hers. I cup her head in my hands. I fasten my mouth to hers.

"Thank you for coming to our rescue, Angel. I knew you would." She gapes at me.

I then consider Doctor Caleb Knight in a matching mask. "Gator needs immediate medical attention. I can treat myself."

My eyes travel to find Lucifer. "Hellfire, light it up." He nods, leaving to get to work to make sure this house and the people inside are nothing but ash by the time he is done.