Ryder's eyes open, taking in my makeup. He grunts before kissing my neck, sliding his hands down my body, and adjusting so that I am lying fully on top of him. I moan as his hands and lips explore my physique. He cups my butt in both hands under my dress and begins suckling my neck. I should be concerned about the hickey he will no doubt leave behind, but it feels so delightful that I just don't mind at all. I can feel his arousal pressing up against my rear, underneath his sweats.

"Rye, I need you inside me," I moan after a shuttering release just caused by his sucking of my neck. He reaches his hand down under my ass to free his cock. He then moves my lacey panties aside with the other hand, guiding his dick inside my already wet pussy. I sit up, my knees on either side of his trim waist, impaling myself on him. His hands grip my hips as I let slip a groan. He feels amazing.

I should be sore after my session last night with Etienne and Jaxson, but I'm not all. It is necessary to have my Ice King to myself.

I place my hands on his legs, arching back and rocking my hip back and forth. He hits the perfect spot. As I move, he plays with my clit, circling before sliding two fingers inside me momentarily to wet them. My orgasm is forceful, making my whole-body quake when return to my clit to rub it more.

"There you go, Angel. My turn, honey." Ryder places his hands back on my hips, encouraging me to lift off his cock, only for his hips to thrust up as he guides me back down. It's slow at first until he gradually starts picking up the pace. Up and down, faster, harder, until we both cum together.

Ryder's pinched face relaxes in ecstasy. "Sorry Angel, but it was necessary for me. Thank you," he says after a few more aborted thrusts of his hips.

I lay my chest down on top of his after fluffing the skirt of my dress up and out of the way as we both relaxed. "My pleasure. Thank you, sexy," I purr, and then place a vivid red lipstick print on the side of his face. "So how we are doing clean up? I want to wear this dress today."

He chuckles softly at me. "We can use my sweatpants. Changing underwear might be beneficial," he suggests. He shimmies out of his pants fully, giving them to me as I carefully remove myself from his body.

We both go to his bathroom to finish cleaning up.

"After school, we need to have a family meeting. I have several things I intend to discuss. One is about another business venture. The other is Gerhardt," Ryder reveals from inside the shower as I replace my underwear.

"Okay. I'm going to go wake up Callum so he can style my hair." Before I leave, I stop and say, "Hey babe, is this why you needed to relieve some stress this morning?"

He rinses the soap out of his hair. "Yeah, it is."

"Okay. Just don't take on too much again. Remember, we are all here to help you share the load. Let us take care of you the way you do all of us. This family is not just your responsibility. We are all a team," I remind this stubborn male who thinks he is superhuman, but even superheroes have weaknesses.

"You're right, Angel. I swore to you, and Jaxson, I wouldn't do that anymore, and I meant it. I'm good, hun," Ryder assures me.

"Damn, straight you promised us, Foxy. I love you. If anything happens to you, I will go on a killing spree just to get you back," I vow to him.

"I'm counting on it, Angel. From here to Palomino Bay will turn red with your fury. I have no doubts about that. Get your hair done. I will wake the others if they are still sleeping when I get out," he says with a relaxed smile on his face.

I watch the soapy water slide down the hard plains of his body. He is a breath-taking angel. Well, a fallen angel of death, anyway.

I smile before walking out to find Callum sitting on the kitchen counter with his feet dangling off of the edge, drinking his coffee. "Just the man I wanted to see. Could you do my hair like a rockabilly pin-up girl?"