I went to him and tapped on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked at me removing his airpods.

Thanni..... I extended the glass of water to him.

He put his phone aside and took the glass from me. He drank the water looking at me. I averted my gaze feeling something different.

Hmm... He gave the glass to me.

I took it from him and turned to leave.

Glass vachutu vaa..... He said. I nodded my head and went to keep the glass there on the nightstand.

I went back to the balcony..... Recently I'm going through a different kind of emotions like I want him with me always, feed me like I'm a kid, pamper me, kiss me like there is no tomorrow, treat me like I'm the most important person to him, smile at me happily and make me smile too but nothing is happening in my favour....

I sighed and went infront of him. He patted the space beside him.

I sat there silently. I don't talk much with him if I try to then I'll land up hurting myself with his words.

He put his hands around my shoulder and pulled to him. I turned my head and looked at me.

He pulled me on his lap make my eyes go wide... I put my hands around his neck for balance.

He put his face in the crook my neck and inhaled. It made my legs weak and made my whole body to shiver.

He didn't do anything other than inhaling and exhaling in my neck. While he exhaled his hot breath landed on my neck and my heart palpitated faster than usual.

I closed my eyes and stayed still but internally I was going through a havoc  created by his actions.

He pulled his face back. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at hi.

I don't know why but whenever I see you this close I want to kiss you...... He said and captured my lips. This time I kissed him back too...

I grabbed his t-shirt and kissed him back. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with a smile...

I lowered my head and blushed.... He lifted my face.

Did you just kiss me back..... He said.

I bit my lips and averted my gaze.

Unaku panam, things nu edachum enkitta irundu venuma... Kiss la panra..... He said. I looked at him shocked, a drop of tear left my eyes.

I couldn't believe my ears.... How can he think so cheap of me.

Sollu panam venum.....he said pulled me close to him.

I shook my head and tried to get up from his lap...

He didn't let me... I looked at him with my teary eyes.

Why did you kiss me back..... He asked.

I remained silent in humiliation.

Sollu di.... He tightened his grip on my waist which caused me pain.

Sorry..... I apologized for kissing him back.

Sorry kekala... Eduku kiss panna nu ketan..... He asked.

I understood he will never leave me until I answer him.

Thonuchu..... I answered in a low tone.

He laughed loudly. His acerbic laugh made me regret kissing him. Tears from my eyes landed on my lap.

His hand around my waist loosened.

Po di.... He said. I went from there and lied on the bed. I cried but when I heard him closing the balcony door. I cupped my mouth and cried silently.