"The Beginning of the End.."

6 Years Later. . .
Friday, November 3rd. 11:32AM
Drake Residency
Drew's POV.
☆☆☆

I woke up with my curly magenta hair all over my face.

My hair is a lot longer than it was 6 years ago.. Of course, I keep it maintained so it's not to long. It just drops a little below my eyes? But, since my hair is curly, it shrinks a lot, so you can't really tell it's that long.

I sat up and brushed some of my hair out of my face with my dominant hand (left) before getting out of bed.

As always, Jake wasn't in bed beside me when I woke up...These past few days he's always been gone before I even wake up.

I sighed and tugged at the strings of the oversized hoodie I was wearing.

Well, I don't know if I should even call it oversized? It's only oversized because it's actually Jake's hoodie, and of course.. Jake's clothes are a lot bigger on me than it is on him...

I yawned and picked my phone up off the nightstand to check the time.

11:34...

That's another thing. He always leaves the house so early...Maybe I shouldn't overthink it though, he's probably just busy with rehearsing a new song or something.

I put my phone in my hoodie pocket, left the room, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Once I made it downstairs, I turned the corner to the kitchen and saw someone already standing there.

"AH!!" I cried out in surprise.

The person turned around, and as you may have guessed already, it was just Jake.

"You good hun-?" He asked, tilting his head, clearly confused on why I screamed.

"Holy shit Jake...I didn't know you were still here, I thought you had already left..." I said, walking up to him.

He chuckled.

"Not yet, I'm just getting some coffee before leaving."

"Ah, alright...So I take it you're gonna be busy all day again.." I said, looking down.

He sighed.

"Yeah..I'm sorry. But I should be free tomorrow since it's Saturday. We can spend all the time you want together this weekend, don't worry!" He said smiling at me.

"Good...You better not go back on your word." I said, smiling back at him.

"I won't, I promise." He said, pouring coffee into his coffee cup.

"How'd you sleep though?" He asked.

"Good. You?"

"Mm...Every night I go to sleep beside you I sleep good."

I facepalmed myself.

"I'm not even surprised anymore.."

He laughed.

"Alright, I gotta go now, I'll see you later on tonight, okay?"

I nodded.

"Alright.."

He kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

He turned around and started towards the front door. I followed behind him so I could see him off.

He grabbed his jacket and bag off the rack beside the door and turned towards me.