"Revenge Party.."

(A/N: Before you start reading, I just wanted to apologize for the delay of this chapter....I finished writing on Friday, and I was gonna proofread it and post it on Saturday like I said on my page, but...I got my phone taken. Aha...Anyways, it's out now, so get some snacks, get comfortable, and read all 14k words bookies 😍)
---
TW: Mentions of Self Harm. Sexual jokes? And Zoey. haha...
Jake's POV.

It's been 3 days since my birthday, and everything has been going perfect! Well..Except for the fact that Drew's still keeping things from me...

I tried to wait a while to see if he was going to tell me about his 'plan' himself- but nope. Nothing. So, instead... I'm gonna confront him myself on Sunday!

But, wait.

Sunday is...

Today?!
-----
Sunday, August 6th. Drew's House. 4:29PM.
Still Jake's POV...

Just an hour ago I texted Drew and asked if I could come over to his house! Of course, he said yes- but only because he didn't know that I planned to confront him...

Now, we were both sitting in his room on his bed, (after playing a few round of Arsenal) and I finally decided to ask him.

"Soooo...You doing anything the day after tomorrow?"

He looked up from his phone.

"Huh..? Oh! No...Why do you ask?" He asked, avoiding eye contact and looking back at his phone.

I sighed and sat up.

"Come on Drew...I know you're lying." I said, moving his phone out of his face and coming closer so he'd have to look at me.

He finally looked at me.

"What do you mean..." He said, still trying to lie his way out.

"Zoey." I said.

He sighed in defeat and glanced down.

"How do you even know about that?" He asked.

I smirked and leaned closer.

"I have my ways~"

He blushed a bit and pushed me back.

"So, how much do you already know?" He asked.

I thought for a few seconds.

"I'm not sure..I do know that you're trying to get back at Zoey, and I think It's because..Zoey was the one that sent your dad the photo? I could be wrong though, I'm not really good at the detective thing like you are."

He scratched his head.

"Nah, you're right."

"Hah! I'm so smart. Why didn't you tell me though?" I asked.

He didn't respond right away.

"Well..I thought you would've just stopped me from doing it."

I chuckled.

"You're right- USUALLY, I would've definitely tried to stop you, but this is a different situation. Zoey did something that could've actually killed you. She deserves whatever she has coming to her." I said, grabbing his wrist.

He pulled his arm away.

"Yeah.." He said, pulling his sleeve down a little.

I quickly glanced up at him.

Huh? Why'd he pull away? And why's he acting like he's trying to hide something...Wait. Now that I think about it, Drew always does this whenever someone grabs his arm or wrist..It's as if...