The Band Competition!

Jake's POV.

After me and the club figured out the club name, we rehearsed a few more times and then changed into our band outfits.

Everyone had brought the outfits they wanted to wear over to Hailey and Zander's house since we didn't wanna have to go back to our own houses just to change clothes.

I changed into the outfit Drew made for me and I thought about him.

Not gonna lie..Drew with messy hair was giving me so much gay panic. BUT. That's besides the point!

Was I was finished getting ready, I went back into the living room.

Sean was the only other person done changing. He was sitting on the couch talking to Bethany.

"Hey!" I said, sitting on the couch along with him.

"Oh, hey man!-" He paused when he looked up and saw me.

"Dang! I didn't know you could dress so well!" He exclaimed.

Why does it seem like everyone's throwing shots at my style today?

"Oh! Yeah, Drew styled it for me!" I said, smiling.

"Makes sense!" He replied, patting Bethany's head.

Sean was wearing a dark grey long sleeved collared shirt, a black jacket, some dark jeans, a black tie, and his regular headphones around his neck.

"Who's Drew?" Bethany asked, tilting her head.

"Oh, he's my best friend!"

"I thought you didn't have any other friends?" She said.

Wow, rude!

"Nope..I have lots of other friends!" I said, fiddling with the tie around my neck.

Bethany was about to say something else, but Hailey and Milly walked in.

Hailey was wearing a black dress with sleeves, some fishnets, and some other silver accessories.

Milly was wearing some oversized black pants, a grey undershirt with a black vest overtop, a black neck tie, some black gloves, and some silver accessories.

"Hey guys! Watcha talkin bout?" Milly asked, walking into the room.

"Nothing much!" Sean said, looking up at her.

"Damn Jake! Since when could you dress so well?!" Milly exclaimed, running towards me.

Sean laughed.

"He said Drew styled it for him."

Milly smirked.

"Makes sense, I knew he couldn't have done it himself!"

"Ha ha, very funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's alright Jake, your style isn't THAT bad" Hailey said laughing.

"You guys are just jealous!" I said jokingly.

"Jealous? Now that's an overstatement!" Zander said from the doorway.

He was matching with Luke, wearing a grey long sleeved collared shirt with a black vest on top, some dark pants, and a black scarf.

"Shut up Zander! When did you even get in here?!"

Zander rolled his eyes and walked into the room with Luke.

"Not too long ago." He said, sitting down and crossing his legs.

Oh yeah, and incase you haven't noticed..We all decided to match color schemes! We came up with the idea yesterday.