MY THOUGHTS ON THE NEW EPISODE.

Hello everyone! Again, this is not the chapter </3 And I advise you not to read this if you haven't watched the new episode yet!

Drew was NOT in the wrong. 

Sure, he shouldn't've called Jake a freak, but he was completely right with everything else that he said. 

Jake DID in fact manipulate him to a degree. In Drews point of view the club WAS using Jake, and the reason why it was like that in his point of view was because Jake never told Drew that he actually enjoyed being in the club. 

Sure, Drew had his suspicions, but he didn't really know.

 Another thing, why the hell did Jake wait SOOOO long to tell Drew his girlfriend was cheating on him? To me, it just seems like a jerkish thing to do. You know your 'bestfriends' girlfriend is cheating on him, but you don't tell him. Sure, Liam and Henry may have known too, but they were actually threatened not to say anything. Jake on the other hand, was not. Zoey didn't even KNOW he knew that she was cheating, which is why when Jake confronted her for Milly's diary, Zoey said 'How do you know about that.' 

And before anyone says, 'but oh, maybe he just didn't want to hurt Drew' That might've been the case AT FIRST, but he kept it from Drew for to long. Maybe a few days or so, but this went on for WEEKS, if not MONTHS, that Jake didn't tell Drew. 

If it were ME, I would have told my bestfriend that they were being cheated on the MOMENT I found out. Instead, Jake just sad by and watched. 

Another thing, Jake LIED, over and over again to Drew and the others. I mean, remember the time he said he was grounded and hid from them in the mall?

ALSO, Jake said that Drew never supported his hobby, but Drew didn't even know about Jakes hobby before he entered the club. And when he entered the club, Drew didn't even say anything about him singing? I don't understand how that's him 'not supporting' his hobby. Sure, he still picked on the club, but he didn't say a damn thing about Jake.

And think about it, how would you feel if your bestfriend and probably even crush, told you that they prefer their new friend group that they've only known for a month or so over you, the person they've known since freshman year?

To be honest, I was really mad at Jake in that moment. 

And let me make this clear...Drew DID say some things he shouldn't've, and he DID pick on the club for YEARS, so it could be understandable why Jake would prefer the Club over Drew and the guys, but Jake was still wrong.

The fight scene made me like Drew even more than I already do. I felt so bad for him in that moment, and I understood everything he said. 

I almost cried when I was watching that scene tbh because of how empty Drews eyes looked, and how you could tell that he was about to cry. My heart aches for him 😭😭

Anyways, I'm done with my rant LMFAO 😭😭

GOODBYE EVERYONEEEE!!! 💖💖💖💖