Chapter 11: The Forbidden Forest

ابدأ من البداية

"Professor - please-" breathed Hermione.

"Minnie don't do that. Give me more detention, extra work, hell I'll even help Filch clean the whole QUIDDITCH FIELD!"

"You can't -"

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do, Potter. As for you Miss Black, I'm well aware of what taking those points mean. Be grateful I'm not taking more points from you. It seems that the only way you'll understand your mistake is by facing the consequences. You got yourself and your friends into this mess. Now get back to bed, all of you. I've never been more ashamed of Gryffindor students."

The walk back to the Gryffindor Tower was silent

The walk back to the Gryffindor Tower was silent. Rhea was fuming as she walked ahead of the other three, who couldn't helped but stare at the girl that had tried to get them out of trouble even if that meant taking all the blame herself.

Rhea on the other hand was blaming herself; how could she make such a rookie mistake. Getting in trouble alone was one thing, but it was another to get her friends dragged into the it.

Not only that, but every Gryffindor's efforts to gain the lead in the running to the house cup were wasted. They had lost a two hundred points; forget the lead, Gryffindor house was shoved to last place which ruined any chance the lions had for the House Cup.

Rhea was about to go to the girls dormitory when Harry called out to her.

"Thanks," said Harry, and Rhea look at him in confusion. "Back there, you tried to cover up for us." Hermione was also looking at her. Neville had already gone to the boys dorms.

"No need to thanked me. It didn't work so well after all." answered Rhea. She turned around and went off to bed. Even though she tried, she couldn't sleep the dread of what would happen when the rest of the Gryffindors found out that they were a two hundred points down.

 Even though she tried, she couldn't sleep the dread of what would happen when the rest of the Gryffindors found out that they were a two hundred points down

It wasn't long before the story spred. The fact that not only the famous Harry Potter, the Gryffindor brightest seeker had lost all those points, but that Rhea Black was also involved along with another two first years, was enough to fuel up the spark. Rhea had to admitted that getting back to being avoided and be the center of hateful and hurtful comments was difficult for her. But she was more worried about Harry. Yes, Rhea had to deal with that kind of treatment at the begining of the school year, and she was good at ignoring most of the things, but Harry wasn't.