Chapter 5: Flying lessons and a dog?

Comincia dall'inizio

"A remembrall, awsome Neville." said Rhea.

"Gran knows I forget things, this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look you hold thight like this and if it turns red -oh..." His face fell, because the remembrall went scarlet "...you've forgotten something..."

"You forgot something..." said Rhea as she scanned Neville, trying to determine what he forgot, when Draco Malfoy, who was passing the Gryffindor table snatched the little object out of his hands.

Rhea jumped to her feets not seeing Ron and Harry, who too shot to their feet, ready for a fight. She grabbed Malfoy wrist rather harshly before hearing a voice behind her.

"What's going on here Miss Black?" came the stern voice of Professor McGonagall.

"Nothing Professor, just catching a peacock trying to steal, that's all." Rhea answered with an sweet smile.

"Malfoy's got my remembrall, Professor"

Scowling, Malfoy quickly dropped the rememberall. Without breaking eye contact with the Slytherin, Rhea caught the object with her fast reflexes.

"You can let him go now Miss Black." with that said, Rhea let go of Malfoy's wrist.

"Just looking." he said.

"You look with your eyes Malfoy not your hands. Last time I checked, you weren't blind." Rhea snarled.

The Gryffindors who were still having their breakfast snickered. Malfoy glared at her for a moment, then turned on his heels and left. Crabbe and Goyle followed him like puppies.

At three-thirty that afternoon, Rhea, Hermione and the rest of the first year Gryffindors hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson

At three-thirty that afternoon, Rhea, Hermione and the rest of the first year Gryffindors hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson. It was a clear, breezy day, and the grass rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns toward a smooth, flat lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the forbidden forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance. For some students, it could be a creepy sight but for Rhea... she felt like the forest was calling her. She once again felt the same way as she felt when seeing Professor Quirrell, sadness, anger a cry for help.

Rhea shook her head in attempt to rid herself from the weird feelings when she noticed the Slytherins. They were already there, and so were twenty plus broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground. She frowned at the state the school brooms were in. She recalled a conversation she had with the Weasley twins, who told her how horrible it was to fly on a school broomstick.

Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, gray hair and yellow eyes like a hawk.

"Well, What are you all waiting for!" she barked. "Everyone stand by a broomstick. come on hurry up"

Rhea and Hermione were quick to stand by two broomsticks that were close to eachother

"Stick your right hand over your broom," called Madam Hooch at the front " and say 'Up!'"