Chapter 1: Eleventh birthday and Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

Andromeda let out a heavy sigh. She knew this day will come, after all she vowed to tell the girl about her father on this day. She also knew how important it is for Rhea to hear this information from her. She did not want the girl to go to Hogwarts with no knowledge of what happened ten years ago. Not when there will be a good number of young witches and wizards who knew.

" My Lovely Rhea, come sit closer to me." Rhea obey and move forward into her Aunt's embrace.

"What I am going to tell you is not something pleasant, so listen carefully because I do not want to say it again."
Rhea felt her heart drop. What could be so bad that her Aunt does not wish to say it for a second time?
"your Father was sent to Azkaban for the murders of a dozen Muggles, as well of three of his friends, and the death of his own wife, your mother." Aunt Andromeda said with somehow a quite voice.

Rhea backed away quickly to look directly into her Aunt's eyes, shock, anguish, anger and disbelief were reflected in the young witch's silver eyes.

"Do not fret, or be sad my little flower. I do not believe this is the truth; my cousin can be many things but none of those things includes a murderer or a back stabber. I'm certain that he has being frame and he is not guilty of those crimes. Your father is a good man with a heart of gold. He left his family when they asked him to join you-know-who. He defied them by marrying the love of his life, a Muggle-born witch. There is no way he would have committed these crimes."
Rhea look into her Aunt's eyes, searching for any hint of lying or hesitation. To her relief, there was none.

"If that's so, Why is he in Azkaban?"

"Simple, the Ministry decided he is a criminal. They believed the got their man, and that was final."

Rhea looked down at her hand, her hair turned a deep shade of red indicating her range.

"Dear, there is nothing you can do about it right now." Aunt Andy stroked Rhea's hair. "As for why I'm telling you this is for you to be prepared. Your last name will get you a lot of attention. Both good and bad, but mostly bad, and I want you to stay strong and ignore every person who tries to hurt you, or look down at you."

"Don't worry Aunt Meda. I ill always be strong. I promise you"

Not long after Rhea's birthday, the Hogwarts acceptence letter arrived, and within it the list of what first years will need

Andromeda has been the one to sent the owl back to Hogwarts confirming the attendance of Rhea in the next term.

It was Agust 1, three months have passed since her eleventh birthday and Rhea have been growing more and more excited and impatient. She could not wait to attend the same school as her parents; walk the same places they walked, learn what they have learnt, and experience what the experienced.

Every single day of those three past months, one would find Rhea pleading with her Aunt to take her to Diagon Alley.

"Rhea," Aunt Andromeda sighed tiredly. "We promised Nymphadora to wait for her to go shopping for your school supplies."