"Yeah. It can probably fit two people" she shrugged.

"It can? That's nic- Oh" I interrupted myself as I realized what she was implying. "Sorry, I'm still kind of asleep. I mean, I'm definitely awake now"

"You sure?" she laughed.

"Definitely"

"Okay" she said with a chuckle as she got up. "I'll fill the tub then"

If I'd regretted complaining about Sam booking an expensive place when I saw the room, it only got stronger once I walked into the bathroom to see a half-naked Sam next to a full bathtub and facing the window with the sunset outside of it.

"All good?" she chuckled, and I only then realized I was just standing there with my mouth open.

"Yes. Very good" I cleared my throat, walking to her.

"We deserve to relax after being around people for two weeks, don't we?" she said, pulling my shirt over my head before I could say anything.

"Absolutely" I nodded as we both got undressed. "Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get in first in case the water's too hot?" I jokingly pouted.

"Of course" she said, actually sticking a leg into the water. "It's perfect"

"I was kidding!" I laughed. "But thanks"

"I know, but I would have done it anyway" she said. "Plus, I'd do anything if you asked with that pout. Now, get in" she added, fully getting into the tub and sitting down with her back against the wall.

(mature content warning)

I soon found myself sitting between her legs, my back against her torso. Good thing the tub was huge, so we definitely had enough space.

"Are you comfortable, love?" she asked, running her hands along the sides of my body.

"Very" I nodded. "You?"

"Very" she echoed, pressing her lips on my jaw. "I wish I had a bathtub back in my flat"

"I'm starting to wish you had one too" I turned to my side to kiss her on the lips.

"We'll have to make the most of this" she moved her mouth to my neck, cupping my breasts in her hands as she softly skimmed her thumbs on my nipples.

"You know, whatever I said about you not needing to book a place like this earlier...I take it all back"

"Do you, now?" she said, alternating kisses on my jawline and neck.

"Mhm" I nodded, closing my eyes with a sigh. "Thank you"

"No problem" she chuckled, both her hands' and mouth's motions starting to make me feel extremely turned on. "Feeling relaxed enough?"

"Definitely" I mumbled, basically holding onto her thighs for support.

"Good, me too" she said, moving one of her hands downwards. "Maybe I can help us both feel even more relaxed, though"

"Please do" was all I could say as her hand reached my inner thigh.

"You sure?" she asked, to which I just nodded.

I felt two of her fingers rubbing against my core just a few seconds later, causing me to let out a moan before much had even happened.

"We've been in here for what, five minutes, and you're already this wet?" she whispered in my ear, definitely making the situation even worse.

"Not my fault" I managed to blurt out as her fingers approached my entrance.