Liu Yao turned around and saw a breakfast stall in front of the alley. The stall owners were a middle-aged couple. The woman was very beautiful, with a gentle expression and a small mole on the corner of her mouth.

"It's Uncle Han and Aunt Han." Liu Yao said in a daze.

This breakfast stall specializes in selling scallion pancakes and sweet porridge. It sells them from morning to noon. Liu Yao loves sweet porridge, and sometimes he will buy a bowl when he is greedy.

But unfortunately, this stall has not been out since last month. It is said that the woman was seriously injured while going up the mountain to collect medicine and passed away within two days.

But looking at it now, the woman is clearly still fine. Apart from being covered in blood and stains, he looked almost like a normal person. While serving porridge to the people in line, he smiled at the man next to him.

Not just women, but also police officers patrolling the streets.

Liu Yao recognized the policeman and knew that he was killed while chasing a fugitive three years ago. His body had been taken away by his family, and he would not be alive today anyway.

"Half of the city is now full of living dead like this." Shao Meng said solemnly.

"Most of them are unconscious and can only wander around the streets at will. A very few retain their memories of their lives and return to their original homes, but they just don't remember the fact that they are dead."

"Including the people around them, they interacted and talked with them normally and didn't notice anything wrong."

It was clearly daytime, but the surroundings were darker than an ordinary night.

The dim lights shone on both sides of the street, swaying, and reflected on the faces of the living dead, making them look even more gloomy and cold.

"Let's go to the tea house first," Liu Yao felt uneasy and couldn't care about anything else, "I asked Uncle Xu to come over in the morning yesterday. Uncle Xu is old and cannot be frightened."

When Yin Yueli purchased his residence, he took daily convenience into consideration.

Therefore, although the house is not on the main street, it is close to Yancheng West Street, and you can walk to the teahouse in a quarter of an hour.

It was approaching noon, and there were not many people coming to drink tea. Liu Yao pushed away

He opened the door, but without paying attention to his steps, he bumped into a young man.

"Young Master," Uncle Xu, who happened to be passing by, was also frightened and hurriedly ran forward, "You're not hurt, right? It's all this brat's fault. He's frizzy and doesn't watch carefully when he walks."

"It's okay, I'm just too impatient." Liu Yao shook his head and said, seeing that Uncle Xu was in good spirits and didn't look like anything was wrong at all, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After finally being helped by Shao Meng to stand firm, Liu Yao raised his head and realized that the young man in front of him seemed familiar.

"Young Master, I don't remember." Noticing Liu Yao's gaze, Uncle Xu laughed and said, "This is Quanzi Shengyu, whom you met when you were young."

Liu Yao's eyes widened, and he suddenly remembered that he had indeed met Uncle Xu's son.

I have forgotten the name of the other party. I only remember that the boy was nine years older than me. He was very weak and seemed to have a cough. He died before he was sixteen.