6

Do you want to come over and sleep together...

The young man stood there, quietly looking at the boy in the quilt, with a dark shadow floating behind him.

After a while, a black shadow suddenly spread out, approached the boy's pillow, turned around hesitantly, and then quickly moved back.

As if noticing the other party's approach, Liu Yao subconsciously stretched out his hand and directly grabbed the hem of the young man's clothes.

He said vaguely, "Are you hungry? It's almost night. Let's sleep for a while. I'll heat up the stew for you later. My aunt made it, it's so good..."

Huh, before he could finish his words, Liu Yao quickly fell into sleep, with a smile on his face, as if he could smell the aroma of stew in his sleep.

The young man tried to pull at the hem of his clothes, but found that he couldn't break free, so he could only lie down next to Liu Yao and closed his eyes.

When Liu Yao woke up again, the sky outside the window was already a little dark. Looking at the beautiful face on the pillow, Liu Yao realized what he had done before going to bed, and his face suddenly turned red.

The young man didn't seem to be sleeping deeply. He didn't speak when he woke up and just stared at him quietly.

Being stared at by the other party's dark eyes, Liu Yao suddenly blushed even harder and quickly let go of the other party's clothes.

"I'm sorry, I, I, I'm not..."

Because he often did small jobs in the city and had done all kinds of hard work, Liu Yao actually didn't care much about his little brother's identity.

However, the young man in front of him obviously came from a wealthy family. He dragged him to sleep with him for no reason. Liu Yao always had the illusion that he was taking advantage of him.

"Don't you want hot stew?" The young man raised his eyes slightly and asked doubtfully.

"That's right," Liu Yao quickly climbed out of the quilt, hurriedly arranged his clothes, and changed the subject, "My aunt brought it to me in the morning. It was put in a big bowl with a lot of potatoes and radishes. After it was heated, You can eat it with last night’s scallion pancakes.”

Liu Yao's favorite thing to eat in the past was the stew made by his aunt. It was full of flavor and willing to add ingredients. In addition, his aunt loved him so much that she always put the largest piece of meat into his bowl.

Potatoes, a few slices of bacon, a variety of fresh seasonal vegetables, and a big bowl of green onion pancakes, it really eliminates all worries.

Lighting the fire and setting up the iron pot, the thick aroma of the stew soon filled the entire room. The heat on Liu Yao's face finally subsided a little. Seeing the young man sitting in a daze on the seat, he smiled and said.

"By the way, I forgot to mention it before, my name is Liu Yao, Liu of the willow tree, far away from each other, what's your name... Ah, but it doesn't matter, you don't have to say it if it's not convenient for you. But it's best if you can Give me a name, otherwise it will be inconvenient to come and go."

In fact, Liu Yao had wanted to ask about the name before, but the young man didn't talk much and looked colder than others. He was always worried that asking such a question would annoy the other person.

But now that the two of them have been together for a day, it should be okay to just say their names.

The room fell silent.

Just when Liu Yao couldn't help but start to regret it, the young man lowered his eyes and was silent for a while, then suddenly took a sign from his waist and handed it to Liu Yao.