55

Probably seeing Liu Yao's lack of reaction, the black cat struggled harder and harder, as if he was about to rush towards the door fiercely.

"etc!"

Liu Yao suddenly changed his mind and called the boy who was about to leave, "I actually have nothing to do here, so why not ask him to come in."

"Meow?" The black cat turned his head and stared at him in disbelief.

"Just right," Liu Yao smiled gently, rubbed the kitten's ears, lowered his head and said to it, "Don't you want to eat fish? I'll go outside to talk to people, so I won't disturb your lunch."

The black cat couldn't care less about the fish, its fur exploded, and its claws tightly hooked Liu Yao's skirt.

"Um, do you want to take it directly to the yard?" the boy asked uncertainly.

He just realized that something was wrong. After all, the master was not here, so it felt inappropriate to lead a strange man into the courtyard like this.

"Yes," Liu Yao held down the kitten in his arms, "Wen Qi and I have known each other for a long time, so it won't be a problem."

The black cat seemed to have suffered some kind of blow and stopped barking. It just lay on Liu Yao's lapel with its eyes wide open.

"Okay." The boy was a little confused when he saw the interaction between one person and one cat, but he still obeyed and went out to deliver the message.

The master's split soul can barely be regarded as the master. Besides, it's not dark yet, so it's probably not a big problem to meet outsiders.

The boy moved quickly, and within a moment, he had already brought in a young man in blue.

The young man named Fan Wenqi was tall and had clear features. Although he looked at Liu Yao with joyful eyes, he was also very restrained. He arched his hand towards him from a few steps away.

"My mother and I live near Zhige Mountain. Thank you for sending someone to rescue us today. If it had been a moment later, my mother and I would have died."

"We all live in the same village, so we should help each other." Liu Yao raised his hand to help him, and then asked with concern, "By the way, I was so anxious just now that I didn't pay attention. Are there many people injured today? Do we need to find someone?" A doctor from the city will come to treat you?"

The black cat stretched out its claws, but Liu Yao pushed them back.

"There are a few, but most of them are only minor injuries. The only one who broke his leg, Uncle Zheng, has been treated and should be fine." Fan Wenqi shook his head.

Minor injury?

Liu Yao frowned slightly and decided to ask the boy to ask several doctors from the medical center to come over and check the villagers carefully.

"How many people have come in total this time? Is there anything we need for food?" Liu Yao continued.

ask.

"Including me, there are a total of twenty-six people, all of whom live at the foot of the mountain," Fan Wenqi recalled. "There is no shortage of food. Your servants have sent everything they need and prepared hot meals." ,that is……

The ground dragons in some rooms have not been repaired, and the elderly and children may not be able to survive. So everyone discussed whether to buy a few soup dumplings to keep warm. "

I originally wanted to buy some charcoal basins, but unfortunately Fan Wenqi had seen it and the furniture and furnishings in the guest room were all of high quality. Using charcoal basins might damage the walls, so he had to give up.