CHAPTER 14 : mine?

Start from the beginning

Minwoo : look at you.. you grew up to a gorgeous and elegant woman. I gotta admit that you became even more beautiful. But still as feisty as ever. ( he said making Y/n scoff.)

Y/n : and you're still a jerk.

Minwoo : oh darling.. why are you acting like this? I missed you so much. ( he proceeded to hug Y/n.)

Y/n : DON'T YOU DARE KIM MINWOO!!! ( she pushed Minwoo harshly making him bump into the opposite wall.)

Minwoo : you little bitch!! ( he shouted standing straight.)

Y/n : Kim Minwoo, i'm not the same Y/n you ridiculously threatened in the past. Iwas dumb to fall for that crap. You cannot dominate me anymore. I got power, i got influence and over all i got Jeonghan. You got nothing for yourself.( she walked closer to Minwoo reducing their gap.)

Minwoo : you really got some guts now. ( he smirked.)

Y/n : you know what i'm married to Jeonghan. So you trying to make any type of relationship with me is not possible at all. ( she calmed down and tried to convince Minwoo in a rational way.)

Minwoo : what!? You married Jeonghan?! ( he grabbed Y/n's chin harshly making her face his eyes.)

?? : GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WIFE! ( the voice pierced through Y/n's soul.)

There he was. YOON JEONGHAN standing at the entrance of the hallway.

Jeonghan walked to them and intertwined his hands with Y/n and smirking at Minwoo.

Minwoo : wow look who we have here. ( he laughed sarcastically.)

Minwoo : do you really think i believe this shit? You guys are married? Y/n is only mine- ( before he could finish his sentence a hard punch from Jeonghan landed on his face.)

Jeonghan : if you let out another word about my wife i wouldn't hesitate to kill you here. ( he grabbed Minwoo's collar.)

Y/n : Han! Han! Please don't make a fuss here. ( she tried stopping Jeonghan as she saw Minwoo's face darkening. This isn't good. Not again.)

Jeonghan : the tables have turned Kim Minwoo. ( he let go off his collar before grabbing Y/n's wrist and pulling her out with him.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

My heart did broke when i saw Minwoo and
Y/n together. It reminds of that day.

I heard Y/n saying that nothing can happen between them but is she even considering it to begin with? Would she leave me again? No, right? She said she loves me.

Why am i so scared? I don't need her anymore nah.. or i do?

Why is it so hard for you to be MINE?

~~~

Y/n pov

My wife? Omg. Jeonghan called me his wife and also infront of Minwoo? It felt amazing.

But one thing, why is this man wearing shorts and t-shirt at the Kim's yearly party and also in this 7°C temperature? I can see him shivering and his body is full of goosebumps.

Should i ask him if he needs a jacket or not? He would refuse anyway

Should i ask him if he needs a jacket or not? He would refuse anyway. I'll just give it to him.

But he's constantly calling someone....

We're standing at the parking lot probably because Jeonghan is waiting for someone.

Author pov

Y/n : who are you calling? ( she asked Jeonghan in a low voice enough to get his attention.)

Jeonghan : Seungcheol. Ugh fuck pick up jerk. ( he cursed looking at his phone.)

Y/n : why do you need him here? ( she was a bit scared to ask another question as Jeonghan seemed pissed.)

Jeonghan : because i don't have a car and i need a ride home. ( he rubbed his hands together and his voice was shaking.)

Y/n : you should have said that to me first. Here's my car key. You can use it for now. ( she smiled warmly and handed her key to Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : thank you.

Y/n : oh wait come this way. ( she pulled Jeonghan to her car and opened the backseat of the car and took out a long jacket.)

Jeonghan : what- ( his words were cut off by Y/n.)

Y/n : put this on. You'll catch a cold anytime. ( she wrapped the jacket around him while Jeonghan looked at her dumbfounded.)

Y/n : I'll go back now. ( she was about to walk inside when Jeonghan pulled her by her wrist making her turn back at him.)

Jeonghan : we're going home together. ( he said dominantly and opened the car door for her.)

Y/n : but i'm YJ's representative for tonight. ( she looked confused.)

Jeonghan : Seungcheol and Joshua would do that. ( he made things clear.)

~~~

In the car :

Y/n : about tonight.. It's- ( Jeonghan placed his cold hand on her thigh indicating her that she should stop.)

Jeonghan : don't talk about it. ( his eyes were still focused on the road.)

Y/n : but-

Jeonghan : don't. ( he put a full stop to this conversation.)

The car went silent. Y/n was looking outside of the window when Jeonghan was quietly driving lost in his thoughts. But he decided to break the silence.

Jeonghan : Y/n.. ( he softly called her.)

Y/n : yes? ( she looked at him immediately while his eyes were still focused on the road.)

He pulled up by the road and looked at Y/n maintaining a soft eye contact. His eyes were full of emotions.

" DON'T LEAVE ME EVER AGAIN. "

° TO BE CONTINUED °