Chapter 12

Snowstar told them that Blackdrift was fine and that he just
Passed out from exhaustion from staying up late studding.
They just shrugged and continued to talk to eachother.

Moon and winter where mumbling something but Snowstar couldn't hear them and her parents blocked their minds from her. Snowstar felt someone's wing brush hers.
She turned around and saw Destiny.

"Sence you have already had your last class do you want to eat dinner with me?" Destiny asked, and talk about the prophecy, her mind finnished.

"Um...sure," Snowstar replied.
Destiny started walking and Snowstar was following behind her.

The two dragonets grabbed their food and Snowstar gestured for Destiny to follow her.
They flew out of the mountain and to the spot where Snowstar liked to stargaze.

She landed and sat down on the rock, Destiny did the same,
Snowstar took a bite into her prey, and started to eat.
"So um.. about the prophecy..." Destiny started.

Snowstar swallowed her food Then said," well what about it?" "how much do you remember?" Destiny asked.

"Uh, I remember, well...there was a line that said "hide the one who wants not to be found," Snowstar replied.
"Yeah..." Destiny looked back at her prey and took another bite.

Snowstar saw a green and white shape in the corner of her eye. What in the name of strawberries is that?
"H-hi" a dragon said.

Snowstar turned around, it was Lantern.
She sighed, glad it wasn't a threat.
"I came out here for some fresh air" Lantern mumbled.

"Oh okay" Destiny murmured.
Then Snowstar saw another shape but it was lower down.
She recognized those colors, that's ivysong!
"Um I need to go.." Snowstar trailed off.
"Okay I will go with you" Destiny said with a smile.

"Well....okay" Snowstar replied, she came with her to find Blackdrift, and she knows the prophecy so it would be good to have her around.

"Can I come to? Well...I mean if..you don't mind" Lantern studdered. "Um....sure" Snowstar replied. Lantern's face lit up. I wonder where we are going?, wait... Lantern thought.

She could feel Lantern stare into the teardrop scales.
She has teardrop scales! Mother warned me about those!
But she... seemes nice so maybe she won't go peaking around in my mind. Lantern was tapping her claw on her chin.

Then Destiny's thoughts over rid Lantern's.
Oh she is going...don't feel bad, what is wrong with you!
Ugh! Stupid Moon brain! Destiny told herself.

"Okay we are waiting time follow me!" Snowstar announced. She gave a small glance at Destinyand knew that she was a little sad that Lantern was coming, but Snowstar shook it off.

Snowstar dived down where Ivysong last was.
She did the smallest bit of frostbreat towhere it was like snow. There was footprints. She went that way.
Snowstar took off again with Desinty and Lantern behind her.

What is Ivysong up to now?