Chapter 5

Snowstar walked into the classroom that she was assigned,
And sat down with her tail curled on her talons.
Marina and most of the other dragonets that were in their winglet walked in behind her.

Marina walked over to Snowstar sat down next to her.
"Are you nervous?" Marina asked quietly. "Yeah, I have never been in a winglet before so this is new," Snowstar
answered.

Lantern ,Nightfire, and Feather walked over to Snowstar and sat down next to her,"  So do you guys want to hang put at lunch?" Feather asked. "Sure," Snowstar replied.

A sandwing walked in and Snowstar recognised him.
"Oh hi Viper, I didn't know that we where in the same winglet," Snowstar said. "Oh hi Snowstar," He replied, waving a talon.

Viper walked over to the window and sat by it.
Then a mudwing and a hivewing walked in.
They where talking and they sat down near the left wall.

Then a seawing walked in. Snowstar recognised him.
It's the seawing from my brother's visions! Was he evil?
No I never saw anything about him being evil. He was just with....me.

The seawing saw Viper and sat next to him and they started to talk. The seawing saw Snowstar looking at him and waved a talon. Snowstar emidetly looked away feeling embarrassed.

Tsunami walked In and said," Hello class I am Tsunami and  I am the boss around here you got that?" The class nodded.
"So why don't we go around the room and introduce ourselves and a fun fact about us," Tsunami suggested.

"I will go first," The mudwing said," My name is Oak, and um....I like to make sculptures out of clay,"
Then the next dragon would be the hivewing.
The hivewing looked around then announced," I'm Beetle and I have been to the poison jungle before,"

Next was Viper," I'm Viper and, I am training to be one of Queen thorn's royal guard," He said. After him it should be the seawing. The seawing looked at Tsunami the at the rest of the class and told the class," My name is Loch and I enjoy painting,"

So that's his name. Snowstar realized that the class was looking at her. It was her turn to introduce herself.
So many class mates! A mind thought when will we leave the class,a dragon's mind buzzed.

"Um...I'm Snowstar, and, I like to stargaze," Snowstar said. Next was Marina," uh....im..Marina and...my favorite fruit is watermelon," She mumbled.

"I'm Lantern and I like to read"
"My name is Nightfire and I am a hybrid"
"My name I'd Feather and I like to fly on breezy days"
"I'm Lavender, and my favorite food is honeydrops"

Well I'm done with this chapter soooooo idk you got to wait for the next one?