Chapter 3

As the dragons flew off Snowstar saw more fly in.
I wonder if the seawing will be here. "Snowstar we should go find our caves," Blackdrift suggested,"okay," She replied.

As they where leaving Snowstar got a massive headache from all of the thoughts. She pulled her brother in a corner and pleaded," please enchant my earing! These headaches are headsplitting!!" She has tears in her eyes.

Blackdrift hesitated but then he sighed,"okay,"
He put a tallon on one of Snowstar's earings and whispered
" enchant this earing, that so whoever wears it will not have any headaches as long as they have the earing touching their scales,"

The headache immediately went away,"thank you thank you  thank you!" She said giving him a hug. "Your welcome, now go find Fatespeaker so that she can give you your schedule," he said. She gave him one last hug and walked into the cave.

Snowstar walked into the lobby and found Fatespeaker.
"Hi Fatespeaker!" She said. "Oh, hi Snowstar! Here's your schedule, your cave is 4th hallway 3rd cave ," She replied giving her a scroll. "Thanks!" Snowstar looked at her scroll and put it under her wing.

She found her cave and went inside. "Snow! there you are! I lost you so I went to our cave," Marina said. "Oh, okay," She replied.

"I claim the hammock!" Marina said jumping onto it.
"And I will take the leaf bed," Snowstar mumbled.
"So who do you think our Nightwing will be like, oh or our silkwing! Or our um....uh....." Marina started.

"Sandwing," Snowstar finnised for her.

I am already alot like ,him, the thought went through her mind again. What if he comes back?! Her brother often worried. I'm sure he won't.

Look to the past to save the future.
That sentence would go through her brother's mind and Snowstar always' trying to figure out what it ment.

"Yeah! Um..Snow? You seem distracted?" Marina asked.
Snowstar shook her head," what? Oh I'm fine,"
A dragon came in the cave. It was a Leafwing but a little diffrent she had icewing spikes and she had white scales.

"Hi my name is Lantern," She said.