Important Announcement Concerning the Author

[Tw: homophobia, bullying, talk of mental health]

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I'm not meeting you with all caps and sparkles and good things today. Things have come up that need to be addressed with the people I create content for and love dearly.

First point to cover is what's been going on with me. Recently, because I am a minor and still in school, I have been bullied quite a bit. I live in a very homophobic region, and I am a living sore thumb in that environment, being an androgynously presenting transgender boy. It has caused my feeling of safety in a school environment to crumble, and my mental health is following suit. It's probably obvious, seeing how little I post. My family is not very understanding of what is happening to me emotionally, that's only another toll. This might be a bit personal, but you deserve to know why I'm saying what I am.

I will be on hiatus indefinitely. You can catch me on my discord server (hello Gates of Erebus denizens!) sometimes, but that will be it. I might still post, but only if I find myself fit to do so. I'm sorry I am doing this, but I don't know what else to do. (Before any of you say therapy, I already have an appointment this month.)

I thank you all for the honor of bringing you all this story, and I hope to see you soon.

This is not me giving up on Silver, but this is me taking measures to step back and try to cope with the emotional struggles I am going through. Thank you, I love you all so much.