chapter 2~ dance practice

We both wake up to the alarm on my phone for 6:30am, and you try to get up, but Lee Know is holding you down.

"Just 10 more minutes. You're so warm, and I don't wanna leave yet."
He grumbles with his attractive morning voice. You sigh and drop back on the bed.

"Minho, we need to get up, or we are gonna be late."

"Y/n we need to me at JYP at 9 we've got ages."
You push his arm off and get up from the bed to your vanity to start brushing your hair and as you put it in a neat ponytail you see him getting up, sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes and yawning with his messy hair in his face. Damn he looks godly. You get up to dress  before you can let your thoughts roam any further. You look through your small wardrobe and put on a Mahagrid shirt and some grey tracksuit bottoms, and leave the room with a half asleep Minho on the bed.

You walk into the kitchen and get yourself some water and baby carrots from the fridge. You eat two before looking at the best before to see it was two weeks ago you roll your eyes before throwing them in the bin. You walk out of the kitchen to the living room to see Jisung sat there staring at the TV that isn't even on. You walk up to him.

"You OK?"
He jumps a bit, not expecting you behind him, and says.

"Yea, I just thought if I stared at the remote next to it for long enough, it would fly towards me."
You roll your eyes. Typical boys, you pick the remote and pass it to him as he ficks through the channels. You rest your head on his lap, and he uses one hand you play with your hair.

"Mmh, your hair smells like lavender."

"Yea seungmi-"

"Hey, move your fat ass I wanna sit down."He kicks your feet jokingly

"Speaking of the devil."You groan.
You lift your legs so that seungmin can sit down. Once he is settled, you rest your legs onto his lap. One by one, the boys wake up and make there to the living room. Once it hits 8:30, I yell over the television and conversations

"Time to go, get ready,"
they all moan and sigh and get up.then Changbin yells

"LAST ONE TO THE DOOR IS A ROTTEN EGG"
Jisung, Chan, Felix, Jeongin, and Hyunjin run after him, but I can't be bothered. Minho walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, and whispers in my ear.

"You're sitting next to me in the car."
You turn around to him.

"OK, OK."
Once we are in the parking lot, everyone starts to filter in the van, and I sit next to a sleepy Minho and Felix. They are both hold my hands and Minho is sleeping on my shoulder but Felix looking out of the window so I lean on Minhos head and manage to fall asleep for the half and hour ride to the company. When we arrive, we split our ways in subunits , so Jeongin and seungmin go to the vocal practice room. I flop down in the corner of the black sofa against the wall, jeongin comes and sits next to me, leaning into me. I drape my arm around him and play with his hair with the other. Seungmin goes into the cupboard next to the piano and pulls out the lyrics of our next come back and hand us each a a piece of paper I lift my hand off of jeonins head and take the paper. We practice our lines and backing vocals that have been assigned to us. Soon enough it's lunch and we make our way to the canteen. I'm not that hungry, so I only grab some kimchi and 2 pieces of chicken. We go over to the other members who are already eating in our designated room. I sit in the spare seat between Chan and Hyunjin i start to eat. All of the members are discussing something to do with basketball which doesn't interest me at all so I zone out whilst chewing my last piece of kimchi and realise I have that same headache but this time no bath to calm me down. I exuse myself to the toilet and run down to the medical room to get some paracetamol. I sit on the medical bed as the nurse handed me a cup of water and a pill I swallowed to sigh at the pain. Not soon later, Seungmin peeks through the curtains, and I smile and motion for him to sit down next to me. He takes his hand into mine, hugs me, it feels warm and sweet. I melt into his touch as he whispered.

"I know you haven't been feeling well lately. Wanna take a bath with me when we get home?"
You pull out of the hug and roll your eyes at him and whilst chuckling, you reply.

"I consider it. But it's still like 7 hours till we get home."

"I know what will take your mind of the pain for now."
He leans forward and kisses me. It was comforting and felt relaxing, and he was right. I could no longer feel the pain. I place my on his cheek, and the kiss depends, and we both pull out at the same time to catch our breath.

"You're a good kisser, you know. We're did you learn. I thought you said you've never dated anyone." He chuckles
I look down biting my lip remembering last night.

"Well, maybe I should start dating all of you. You guys are such big flirts and love me a bit too much."

"It's not our fault JYP let the hottest female vocalist debute with us."
You roll your eyes at him and smile.

"Come on, let's go. My head ache is gone."
I get up, holding his hand and looking down to see the biggest smile plastered on his face, knowing that he worked better than the paracetamol. We get to our dance studio and the members are waiting for us. We practice our title songs choreo for the remaining hours. I still have trouble with the chorus and can get the move right despite spending an hour trying to get the timing right, but it just won't work. I sigh loudly and drop to the floor, laying on my back. I stretch my arms, and all of a sudden, jisung falls on to me.

"OUWGGH Jisungggg, that hurt."
He looks up, smiling, and hugs my waist tight.

"I just wanna fall asleep here. You're so warm."
I laugh and say thank you sarcastically. Felix comes to sit down next to me cross-legged and takes a strand of my and twirls it around his finger.

"You know it's OK if you don't get the choreo first time, right?"

"Yea, I know it's just annoying because I have been practicing, and I can't get it right."
You put a hand on Han's head, ruffling his hair, and he wraps his arms tighter and snuggles his head into my stomach even more.

"If it's really annoying you we can stay behind, and I could try and re teach you?"
You nod your head and say.

"Thanks. You have no idea how much that would mean to me."
The members start to filter out the practice room until it's just the three of us left. I nudge Jisungs head, and he stirs awake.

"Jinnie, you should go home and sleep. You're exhausted."
He looks up at me and pouts but sees that the clock reads 11pm and is quick to get up and catch up with the members. But before he closes the door, he says.

"I know you have been trying to keep up, but dont overwork yourself, please. I hate it when you get sad. The dorm isn't the same."

"Awww, jinnie, thank you."

"Oh yea, and I'm sleeping with you tonight."

"OK, just dont wait for me too long we may come back late."

When he leaves, me and I get up from the floor, and he starts showing me the choreo. I look up at the clock again, and it's already 1pm, and I'm exhausted just as felix is. I yawn hard, and he notices Felix turns of the song and walks up to me.

"We're leaving now. Come on,"
He offers me a piggyback ride, and I get on him, and we get out of the studio together. We get on the late bus back to the dorms, and I end up falling asleep on his shoulder as the bus feels warm. When we get to our stop he notices I'm out cold and picks me up when he steps off the bus with me the contrast of the cold air wakes me up and he puts me down when we get to the dorm I throw off my shoes and run to my room. I dont even bother taking off my clothes from practice and snuggle in with Jisung who is fast asleep but when the weight of the mattress shifts he automatically wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my nape and leaves small kisses on my nape. We fall asleep together hand in hand.