Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Start from the beginning

You try to imagine yourself somewhere else when the man slams into you but the pain of your head being smashed into the counter and the pain in your bottom half makes it hard to think. When the first man hits his peak another takes his place in a matter of seconds, giving you no time to try and run. You lose count of how many times the four men take you, an exhausted mess by the time they call it quits. At least it was sex and not blowjobs. You wouldn't have been able to handle it, trauma from your childhood now being built upon. You can feel the cum of the henchmen trail down your legs as you end up sinking to the floor. Your legs felt like jello and your hips ached. You're positive they've bruised your hips in the whole process.

"Should we bring her to boss as well?" One of the men asks as you struggle back to your feet

Smoke was beginning to fill the kitchen from the burnt dinner and the smoke alarm was beginning to go off. You know you won't be able to run so you opt to save your apartment instead and get the stove turned off. Your landlord would murder you if you burnt this place down. You'd been here for ten years. It was your home and you didn't want to lose all of the memories you had made here. You don't even hear the conversation happening around you as your legs give out on you and you're back on the floor.

"Yeah. He'll decide what happens to them. If it's her fault the payments are late he'll want to personally speak to them," Another remarks. "Come on. Get up."

You want to resist and refuse to do as they tell you but you knew that if you did you'd likely have a gang bang again and you didn't think your body could handle it. So, despite every protesting muscle you push to your feet. You manage to do a quick wipe down of your legs and fix your bottoms before you're grabbed roughly by the arm.

"I can walk," You hiss but you're completely ignored.

One of the men forces your hands behind your back and attaches a pair of cuffs around your wrists, your boyfriend avoiding eye contact as the same happens to him. You're both forced to walk out of your apartment and to a black car waiting in front of the building.

"We don't have room for both," One of the men points out.

"Just throw her in the trunk," Another replies.

You grunt in pain when you're roughly shoved into the trunk, annoyed your boyfriend would be riding inside the car all comfy and shit. Fortunately, the car ride is fairly smooth and you're not jostled too much in the tight space. Everything still hurt like hell but the quiet break is nice as you work through the anxiety and fear building in your chest. You were trying to hide how scared you actually were, wondering which mafia boss your boyfriend had indebted himself to. You squint your eyes when the trunk is open and it goes from dark to bright, grunting when hands roughly seize you and drag you from the trunk, barely managing to gain your balance before you're forced to walk. Geez, they couldn't be more gentle?!

You look up at the huge mansion before you, a pit of dread settling in your stomach. You didn't think you'd be making it out alive.

"Boss! We're here!" One of the henchmen announces once all of you are inside the mansion.

You and what you're now deeming as your now ex boyfriend are forced up two flights of stairs, your hips protesting every step of the way. You're both brought to a large black mahogany door that you can't help but admire before it's opened. You had a thing for architecture and everything you've seen so far has taken your breath away. The henchman knocks and a deep voice calls all of you inside. Your eyes widen in surprise when you're all brought face to face with the top mob boss in your city, shooting your ex a glare as you're both forced to your knees.

"He's claiming the girl is in charge of finances and hasn't been making the payments," One of the large men explains. "So, we brought them both for you to decide what to do boss."