Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)

"Come on, Ben! I thought you were supposed to be the master of video games!" Jeff shouts as Ben races Jane for first place.

"It's a game of luck!" Ben snarls back, gritting his teeth as he tries to hit Jane's cart. "Plus we said no cheating!"

"You tellin' me the master is only good when he's cheatin'?" Offender drawls out. "Pretty lame if ya ask me."

"No one asked you," Ben fires back.

"Boys are gonna have to do chores for a week!" Sally sings with an excited giggle. "You got this Jane!"

"Come on Ben! We don't wanna be stuck with chores again!" Eyeless Jack shouts. "Show her how it's done!"

"Show them the girls are better Jane!"
Clockwork shouts.

Slender glances over the cheering pastas on occasion as he enjoys his novel, amused they had all agreed on a video game race to decide who does chores for the week. Slender had burnt himself out a week ago and was banned from anything major for the next few weeks. He got them to agree to let him cook dinner but aside from his own room he was banned from any kind of cleaning. He struggled the first couple days but not having to do chores really helped him spend more time with the mansion residents. He hadn't realized how much he had been missing and spending time with everyone was rather therapeutic if he admitted it.

He enjoys the banter and cheering among everyone, not understanding much about the game they were playing other than racing and winning objects to aid in the race. Ben called it Mario Kart or something like that. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it and it seemed a fair way to decide things. It wasn't that people were trying to get out of the chores, they just couldn't decide what else to bid on. He looks up when the girls start cheering, figuring they ended up winning.

"Agh! On my own banana peel too!" Ben groans.

"Attention to detail!" Jane snickers. "Boys do chores for this week!"

"No fair! Rematch!" A few of them complain.

"You're just sore losers!" Sally cheers, earning a soft chuckle from Slender.

"Slender!" The boys whine at him.

"If you did a rematch it would have to be best out of three," He points out. "But the girls did win fair and square."

Slender chuckles when the boys groan, everyone's chatter and laughter getting cut off by a sudden boom from outside.

"The hell was that?!" Offender is first to speak. "Slender, you're in charge. You go check it out."

"I don't wanna go out there," Sally whispers softly. "Daddy?"

"I'll be right back. You all stay here," Slender orders, getting up and heading out of the mansion.

He tilts his head when he sees a literal flying saucer in his yard, closing the door behind him and heading close to it. There was a lot of damage, must have come from pretty high up. He tenses when the cockpit dome opens with a hiss, steam spilling out and filtering into the night air. Once it's clear he sees a woman passed out against the control panel. She looked human enough except she had (f/c) colored skin and two antennas on her head. She was in some kind of foreign looking space suit and the ship looked way too advanced. He notices shining silver liquid covering the control panel and her, quickly collecting her into his tendrils. He easily comes to the conclusion it's her blood, quickly rushing her into the mansion.

"Doctor Smiley," Slender orders, everyone clamoring after to see what was in his arms.

He gets her on a bed in the infirmary and quickly works to tend to her wounds with Doctor Smiley, everyone whispering softly as they stare at the creature. Once she's bandaged and stitched up Slender shoos everyone away. He didn't want to overwhelm her when she woke up. He settles beside her in a chair and continues his novel, looking up when she finally begins to stir. She blinks her eyes open and Slender is taken by surprise. You could see a galaxy in her eyes and it was beautiful.