A Time with Chiyo

Start from the beginning

I grabbed his hand.

"So please...just one night! I'm not asking...I'm not asking to date...I just want to be one with you...for one night." I begged.

Chisaki looked deeply into my eyes, my heart had raced as the silence between us grew.

"And you're absolutely sure this is what you want?" Chisaki asked.

I nodded.

"I need you to use your words, Love." Chisaki tilted his head at me.

"Y-yes!" I spoke.

Chisaki then picked me up, and we went to his dorm room.

His movements were so calculated and gentle, and throughout the entirety of our love-making, he kept asking me if I was okay, if I wanted to stop, or to let him know when I wanted to stop.

-Flash end-

I never asked if he was a virgin before me, but I like to think that he gave me his first time too.

That night was the best night of my life...and I couldn't think of anyone but him after.

But we didn't talk as much because our schedules had changed, we didn't take the same classes anymore, and our busy schedules never allowed for free time, at least not at the same time.

We would only meet up every other Saturday, but I was thankful for those Saturdays...

"Chiyo? Mrs. Ahmya!" Mayumi exclaimed.

I snapped back to reality.

"Yes?" I asked.

Mayumi laughed.

"Oh my goodness, you are truly in love with this boy!" She gasped.

"I mean...who wouldn't be? Have you seen him?!" I asked.

Mayumi only rolled her eyes.

"You seriously need some help." She said.

I shrugged it off and turned to look at the gift I had gotten Chisaki. His birthday was soon, so I wanted to start early.

I just didn't know how to give it to him...he was imprisoned after all...

There was suddenly a loud squeal, followed by multiple squeals of different octaves, and I turned to Mayumi, who shrugged in confusion.

I looked outside my dorm and saw the girls running down the hall in a frenzy.

"What's the deal?" I had stopped a girl.

"Chisaki's out! He's out of the prison!" The girl squealed.

She continued running as my heart flipped inside my chest, my lips curled up slowly to form a wide grin as I quickly got dressed.

"What happened?" Mayumi asked.

"Chisaki's out of prison!" I said quickly and put on my jacket, over my tank top, and ran out and followed the girls.

My heart beat was loud and quick, the closer I got to the first floor of the school building, the more nervous I had gotten.

I missed him...I really did, so the fact that I'd be able to see him...well, it excited me.

As the girls began to slow down, we saw his silhouette, he was alone, and I stared at him for so long that I hadn't realized he was looking directly at me.

"Hey Chiyo." He spoke.

My heart leaped out of my chest, his charming smile sparkled in the light.

I ran towards him and hugged him without thinking.